A few min's licking a bulls ass for the wife

I came across this picture on the board here and here is what happened to me the other week.

My wife and I was dining with a new black male. He was older and used to swing when he was married but has not in several years. We talked over a long dinner and drinks. He was thick, older and well spoken. My wife told him she wanted to see interaction and have myself lick his ass, suck his cock and clean herself as well as him when he came and so on. He was receptive. We eventually wound up in the hotel room and naked.

I got on my stomach as the wife got the male on his back and propped up with his legs spread. I knew what my wife wanted so I went down and right up to his ass. I was kissing, licking and sucking his balls and his ass. I then concentrated on just licking his ass crack and asshole about the same as the attached video is doing. My wife was up on her hands and knees off to his side and sucking his cock. Her head blocked his full view of me and that is our way of giving him better pleasure, especially with a non-full time bi male, etc.

His ass was hot, juicy and natural. I was in another world and felt totally submissive and realized how much of a total white sissy cuck I really was. My wife made motions to me, that when he came she would take a little in her mouth and then pump him and relieve him and I was to go down and clean it all up. As he did cum she got up and quickly blocked his view and her hand slowly relieved his precious balls. I inched up and licked it all and cleaned him with my tongue and mouth. She then immediately got off the bed and pushed me onto the ground and squatted over my face. She asked him to pass her cigarettes and hand her one. She lite one and told him to sit back and watch what a real cuck sissy hubby submits to. She gets on a huge power trip at this point. He sits in a chair and is watching, kind of amazed I think.

She pees into my mouth and proceeds to hand me a condom. He said I thought you made your hubby pussy-free you told me? She laughs and says if she is around I have to wear that to relieve myself. My wife told me to focus on the black male and had him stand up and kind of model. All I can say is the direction we have went is down the darker road and I have never had the kind of hard and long erections that all this has given me.

Attachments

• blog11.gif
    blog11.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 29
From licking a black males ass and asshole to jacking off while looking only at a black male. If I picture myself with my before aura and attitude and a super fast forward to being there and jacking off looking at a black male and his cock, it is totally mind bending!

The other night I licked and sucked the black males balls and ass while the wife sucked his cock off. I actually feel partly relieved for the thoughts and negative feelings I held earlier in my life for blacks. I can only assume I was placed into this role for something I did right and it is good karma???

When I am down there smelling and licking a black male's ass and balls, I feel privileged and special.

Back