A Desired Cuck

So I’m really into cuckolding, but I have a decently sized dick and am pretty experienced sexually. My partners that I’ve had don’t mind the cuckolding, but they always want me more than the bulls, even if the bulls are bigger. Has anyone else here experienced this?

I think that’s totally normal. I want my husband more than the bulls. If I don’t want you then why would I be with you at all? I’d just be with the guy that I wanted who wants to fuck me back. It’s a couples journey so be careful taking it to far in a one sided direction. Don’t forget her fantasies and desires! Communication is key, listen and understand what she wants and is saying. I think extreme cuckold is very much a predominately male fantasy. Hotwife / stag or even wife watching is much more likely to be inline with the female ideal. But it is still out there for most ppl. I also think men are way, way, way more obsessed with cock size than most women . You have to figure that if we are with you long enough to have a solid relationship and then long enough for you to convince us to fuck other men, of course we will still like and want sex with you. Seems pretty normal to still want to have sex in your primary relationship and since you are asking your wife/gf to basically be a nympho of course she is going to want our husbands or bf‘s cock too. Some big cock a cpl times a month isn't going to take that away, she will probably want more sex from you. I think stag/vixen is a much easier sell to a potential gf. I also think real life is going to play out quite a lot different than it does in your fantasy or on forums written mostly by men who don’t have women

thank you

So I’m really into cuckolding, but I have a decently sized dick and am pretty experienced sexually. My partners that I’ve had don’t mind the cuckolding, but they always want me more than the bulls, even if the bulls are bigger. Has anyone else here experienced this?
I have with both an ex gf and ex wife. The only difference they said is it got me harder and I fucked them 10x better if we had MMF threesomes. Since to me it was an sort of competition between me and the other guy along with the combination is seeing them sucking and fucking other guys that made me fuck them better. Plus there were very few times that guy joining us was bigger then me. My ex gf always said sex was so amazing after she told me what an naughty girl she was when I was reclaiming her used hot pussy! Man I miss those days!

Back