A bull fucking both couple's assholes

I want to know are there any couples willing, or have gave both of thier assholes up, to please your bull...
Tell,or/and post pic(s) of the aftermath
Please read my earlier posts Master. xxxx I am a true sissie and know my place when i'm with my Master. xxxx Its a great privilege to be black owned sissie/cuck and I would do anything for you. xxxx Thank you for posting this thread. xxxxx

Please read my earlier posts Master. xxxx I am a true sissie and know my place when i'm with my Master. xxxx Its a great privilege to be black owned sissie/cuck and I would do anything for you. xxxx Thank you for posting this thread. xxxxx

Another daydreaming sissy. Probably lives in his mom’s basement. What you speak of is far from being “real world” or considered “normal”

It’s fringe behavior at best

It’s a shame that you let a “dominant” woman remove you from your manhood. You should seek out counseling.

Well, if you can get it up for another guy, have fun. I doubt if too many alpha bulls can.

I would argue that it is the most Alpha thing you can do to dominate both a woman and her man. I nature we find that alpha males of certain groups of animals often have sex with the beta males of their species. The beta males offer themselves up when females are not available to appease the Alphas

I would argue that it is the most Alpha thing you can do to dominate both a woman and her man. I nature we find that alpha males of certain groups of animals often have sex with the beta males of their species. The beta males offer themselves up when females are not available to appease the Alphas
I agree.. The Alpha male is making a clear statement. I can do what the fuck l want. Both, you, and your partner are below me.. You don't have option, or opinion. It's what l say goes..

I personally would never be able to look at my husband the same or have any respect for him much less meet up with the black guy ever again. Any man that allows another man to fuck him in the ass or puts his dick in another man's ass is gay in my eyes, don't try and sugar coat it with being bi, it's gay.
Or sucks another man's cock is gay. I would never be with a man that small amount of sugar in his tank.

Yes Master that is sooo true. xxx Thank you for saying it. xxxx

Stop with that master *******, don’t belong in a modern world!
ha ha ha, you come on here (a cuckolding site) and want to make your own rules!

I'm not telling you how to behave, so leave me alone!

You want a BBC why? because the white men you've had are inferior?

Well I am the logical conclusion of your narrow, stunted, limited fantasy/lifestyle.

If you don't like it at my end of the pool, get back down the shallow end.

ha ha ha, you come on here (a cuckolding site) and want to make your own rules!

I'm not telling you how to behave, so leave me alone!

You want a BBC why? because the white men you've had are inferior?

Well I am the logical conclusion of your narrow, stunted, limited fantasy/lifestyle.

If you don't like it at my end of the pool, get back down the shallow end.
Well, i’m never going to understand your kind so i’m going to leave you alone.

Well, i’m never going to understand your kind so i’m going to leave you alone.

Look please understand, i'm wired this way.

It's like a calling, a vocation. I believe some people are born to lead and others are born to follow, to serve.

I just happen to be one of the latter. I love to suck up to a powerful Man and/or Woman.

If I was religious I'd say that's the way god planned it, for me.

As strange, (bizarre even) as it seems to you, when i'm me, i'm deliriously happy.

Does that mean you and I couldn't be friends?

I personally would never be able to look at my husband the same or have any respect for him much less meet up with the black guy ever again. Any man that allows another man to fuck him in the ass or puts his dick in another man's ass is gay in my eyes, don't try and sugar coat it with being bi, it's gay.
My wife pegged me a couple times and she doesn't see me any different

Look please understand, i'm wired this way.

It's like a calling, a vocation. I believe some people are born to lead and others are born to follow, to serve.

I just happen to be one of the latter. I love to suck up to a powerful Man and/or Woman.

If I was religious I'd say that's the way god planned it, for me.

As strange, (bizarre even) as it seems to you, when i'm me, i'm deliriously happy.

Does that mean you and I couldn't be friends?
I think that could be difficult because we’re so completly different. But you should never say never and if we could have a normal conversation maybe it could work.

I agree.. The Alpha male is making a clear statement. I can do what the fuck l want. Both, you, and your partner are below me.. You don't have option, or opinion. It's what l say goes..
But at the same time you’re pandering to their desires. They want a black cock up them, just happens to be yours.

I think that could be difficult because we’re so completly different. But you should never say never and if we could have a normal conversation maybe it could work.
I've spent so many years ''conforming'' to what the world expected of me that I know exactly how to have a normal conversation. It just wasn't enough for me. Playing the game (sex, gender, bdsm, vanilla, etc. living) by other peoples rules (I believe) is one of the biggest mistakes anyone can make. Conforming to societies ''norms'' made me desperately unhappy. Linda the sissie is the real me and its where my potential for happiness peaks.

If we were chatting and you wanted to keep it folksy, that's fine by me Rovag66. I'm just an ordinary person. I have to work, i have bills, go to the cinema, walk the dog, etc. unless you asked me to be your maid, you'd never know I have these feelings. Its intensely personal/private stuff.

Ultimately, of course it would be your choice, but i'd like to think we could be good friends. xx

Back