A brief history of the passion for African cock

In the past, during the eras of injustice and slavery, blacks were treated unfairly on various pretexts. In the Arabian Peninsula, slave traders brought our ancestors to sell to wealthy Arabs as servants. But, these traders knew a truth for which many blacks were castrated. This truth comes from a story heard in Africa: No woman can resist the smell of a big black cock. If she is penetrated by the black male, she will be his slave for life. A woman who has tasted a black man's cum will be horny all the time and no man can satisfy her. For this reason, the interracial cuckold appeared in aristocratic palaces very early on before being a lifestyle now. Today, some Arabs, convinced by the power of black cock, offer their wives to big black cocks while traveling discreetly in Africa or the United States or Europe. Sometimes it is in Dubai that Arab women or girls would go for the flavor of real sex and satisfaction with black guys who sent them personal photos showing they are well mountedView attachment 3619301
Insightful and 💯 true!

In the past, during the eras of injustice and slavery, blacks were treated unfairly on various pretexts. In the Arabian Peninsula, slave traders brought our ancestors to sell to wealthy Arabs as servants. But, these traders knew a truth for which many blacks were castrated. This truth comes from a story heard in Africa: No woman can resist the smell of a big black cock. If she is penetrated by the black male, she will be his slave for life. A woman who has tasted a black man's cum will be horny all the time and no man can satisfy her. For this reason, the interracial cuckold appeared in aristocratic palaces very early on before being a lifestyle now. Today, some Arabs, convinced by the power of black cock, offer their wives to big black cocks while traveling discreetly in Africa or the United States or Europe. Sometimes it is in Dubai that Arab women or girls would go for the flavor of real sex and satisfaction with black guys who sent them personal photos showing they are well mountedView attachment 3619301

History doesn't always repeat itself but it does always rhyme. There's coming a time in the not so far future when it will be common place to have white males castrated for the good of society ❤️

interesting. Is this true?

This is weird as my wife and I have been playing the interracial bbc cuckold scene for over 10 years. Now she just wants to play with Arab/ north african types. I'm gutte
In my experience with a couple Moroccan men it was very different, and not so enjoyable. They were not of a size or skill level that matches my darker lovers. In fact my white husband has a way larger cock and is more skilled, even though he is a total cuckold.

Back