A brief history of the passion for African cock

[QUOTE = "tomtomjim, message: 3184121, membre: 30497"]
il y a beaucoup d'Africains courts et gras avec de petites queues sont également inclus. J'ai senti et goûté de nombreuses bites noires et elles ont toutes une odeur différente et un goût différent et toutes produisent différentes charges de sperme
[/CITATION]
But, you are not a woman.ps: This forum is for interracial cuckold lifestyle.
my wife has fucked numerous bbc and that is how i tasted them oh the number of times i have had cum in my mouth

That is such a major component of sex with black men. Most have big cocks, which is great, but their relentless, aggressive fucking sets them apart from white men. They push us beyond what we anticipate.
I came to realize that black men overall have much bigger cocks and can fuck and please a woman better. Years ago I caught my then girlfriend fucking a hung black stud, I was stunned, angry but also turned on watching her moan with pleasure while he stretched her with his amazing huge black cock. I was mesmerized by his fucking and my white dick got hard. Well to make a long story short somehow I ended up on my knees with his bbc in my mouth while my gf watched and her passionately kissing him. Needless to say she dumped me for him which later after the pain of losing her subsided I thought I didn't blame her because he really had an amazing huge cock and was built.

Back