A brief history of the passion for African cock

هراء ، إنها تلعب مع ديوك سوداء أكبر 😉

The news is true. You do not live in an Arab country and you do not know the news. The girl committed suicide, and her Instagram account was closed. I knew her full name and her life, and we were friends on Facebook

في الماضي ، خلال عصور الظلم والعبودية ، كان السود يعاملون بشكل غير عادل بذرائع مختلفة. في شبه الجزيرة العربية ، جلب تجار الرقيق أسلافنا لبيعهم للعرب الأثرياء كخدم. هؤلاء يعرفون أن لديهم علاقة مع هؤلاء. تأتي هذه الحقيقة من قصة سمعت في إفريقيا: لا يمكن لأي امرأة أن تقاوم رائحة الديك الأسود. تم اختراقها من قبل الرجل الأسود ، حيث كان يجعله يجعل منه مدى الحياة. المرأة التي ذاقت نائب الرئيس لرجل أسود ستكون طوال الوقت ولا يمكن لأي رجل إرضائها. لهذا السبب ، ظهر الديوث بين الأعراق في القصور الأرستقراطية في وقت مبكر جدًا قبل أن يصبح أسلوب حياة الآن. اليوم ، بعض العرب ، مقتنع بقوة الديك الأسود ، يعرضون زوجاتهم على الديوك السوداء الكبيرة المسافرهم بتكتم في إفريقيا أو الولايات المتحدة أو

In the past, during the eras of injustice and slavery, blacks were treated unfairly on various pretexts. In the Arabian Peninsula, slave traders brought our ancestors to sell to wealthy Arabs as servants. But, these traders knew a truth for which many blacks were castrated. This truth comes from a story heard in Africa: No woman can resist the smell of a big black cock. If she is penetrated by the black male, she will be his slave for life. A woman who has tasted a black man's cum will be horny all the time and no man can satisfy her. For this reason, the interracial cuckold appeared in aristocratic palaces very early on before being a lifestyle now. Today, some Arabs, convinced by the power of black cock, offer their wives to big black cocks while traveling discreetly in Africa or the United States or Europe. Sometimes it is in Dubai that Arab women or girls would go for the flavor of real sex and satisfaction with black guys who sent them personal photos showing they are well mountedView attachment 3619301
Did you watch a video of an hour and a half, or did you only have a picture?

What are you delusional? Sorry, I can understand ur bad english!! You came here below my post to tell me that the woman is dead. What is your purpose?
Little reminder: this site is for the cuckold lifestyle , not a site for moral lessons and people disguised behind false profiles. You understood ?

What are you delusional? Sorry, I can understand ur bad english!! You came here below my post to tell me that the woman is dead. What is your purpose?
Little reminder: this site is for the cuckold lifestyle , not a site for moral lessons and people disguised behind false profiles. You understood ?
Yes, my brother, the cuckold wife did not commit suicide. It was wrong information and an exclusive photo. Cuckold having fun with his wife in the hotel

Attachments

• ElOhAahXYAA6By2.jpeg
    ElOhAahXYAA6By2.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 437
In the past, during the eras of injustice and slavery, blacks were treated unfairly on various pretexts. In the Arabian Peninsula, slave traders brought our ancestors to sell to wealthy Arabs as servants. But, these traders knew a truth for which many blacks were castrated. This truth comes from a story heard in Africa: No woman can resist the smell of a big black cock. If she is penetrated by the black male, she will be his slave for life. A woman who has tasted a black man's cum will be horny all the time and no man can satisfy her. For this reason, the interracial cuckold appeared in aristocratic palaces very early on before being a lifestyle now. Today, some Arabs, convinced by the power of black cock, offer their wives to big black cocks while traveling discreetly in Africa or the United States or Europe. Sometimes it is in Dubai that Arab women or girls would go for the flavor of real sex and satisfaction with black guys who sent them personal photos showing they are well mountedView attachment 3619301
very interesting

loving that historical twist... as a baby I never understood why it was black people that served pale-skinned aristocracy that always seemed to be in poor health ...
The kindness of the blacks, their inclination towards peace and joy has made them prey to the greed of whites or Arabs. But, generous and fair nature has given a formidable weapon to her black children; this weapon which leaves indelible traces and which makes the ladies and the masters submissive

Back