A BBC's Style

Maskyndux2357

Couple
Real Person
Ok for background....we are a 39 year old couple, been married 16 years and are fairly new to the lifestyle. My question is....are we just having terrible luck finding quality Bbcs? After having had 4 only ONE has been able to make the wife cum. And that was her smallest(about 8" and thick). I'm around 7" and have no issue, so its not a difficult thing to do, I guess the question to all the BBCs out there.....whats your "style" to please all the QoS out there?

Well my worthless advice. You have zero media so you have limited choices. Make some media and increase the pool of potential meets. And look at the media of the potential meets and see if they have any experience. Its not hard.

Well my worthless advice. You have zero media so you have limited choices. Make some media and increase the pool of potential meets. And look at the media of the potential meets and see if they have any experience. Its not hard.
Im not basing meets SOLELY of this site. We joined like 2 days ago lol. But thanks for the advice.

As a guy who has been a bull for over 12 years I often tell couple's "what you to screen for what you then, you get what you get"! The lifestyle is ever increasingly becoming more popular and more bulls of less quality are seeing this lifestyle as easy pickings for getting laid with their wack ass sex game that gets them no call backs out on the open dating market! Some of the same guys who can't make women cum after taking them out on dates and getting ghosted are finding their way into the lifestyle and trying to bypass all the dates and give away that weak pipe!🤣😂

My advice if you want hung screen for hung. Ask the guy what he's working with and ask for proof. If you want stamina ask him how long he can go? If you want a guy with experience then ask him how long he has been in the lifestyle and what experiences has he had?

Also remember some guys are only interested in getting laid so satisfying the woman isn't really on their mind and that too you should be screening for by simply asking "how important is your partner's satisfaction"?

Some of us bulls out here love sending women to the moon but find it a challenge to find the one's that will let us keep them on the moon all night long! LOL

Ok hope that helps!✌

As a guy who has been a bull for over 12 years I often tell couple's "what you to screen for what you then, you get what you get"! The lifestyle is ever increasingly becoming more popular and more bulls of less quality are seeing this lifestyle as easy pickings for getting laid with their wack ass sex game that gets them no call backs out on the open dating market! Some of the same guys who can't make women cum after taking them out on dates and getting ghosted are finding their way into the lifestyle and trying to bypass all the dates and give away that weak pipe!🤣😂

My advice if you want hung screen for hung. Ask the guy what he's working with and ask for proof. If you want stamina ask him how long he can go? If you want a guy with experience then ask him how long he has been in the lifestyle and what experiences has he had?

Also remember some guys are only interested in getting laid so satisfying the woman isn't really on their mind and that too you should be screening for by simply asking "how important is your partner's satisfaction"?

Some of us bulls out here love sending women to the moon but find it a challenge to find the one's that will let us keep them on the moon all night long! LOL

Ok hope that helps!✌
Actually phenomenally put and very helpful. The thing is, first off, we don't really have a bull/cuck scenario going. I play just as equally and most all of the ones we hit up are very cool and understanding of that.

However in depth our vetting process as been....all but one has kinda failed to deliver. Recently we had TWO come make a trip from 2+ hrs away. They talked about how they were gonna go for hours and the big game talk.....one round and done. I went longer and even stayed at the hotel after they left and we went again.

It wasnt a lack of interest on their part either as theyve already been making plans to come back again soon. Maybe there needs to be like a Google Reviews for BBC lol

Actually phenomenally put and very helpful. The thing is, first off, we don't really have a bull/cuck scenario going. I play just as equally and most all of the ones we hit up are very cool and understanding of that.

However in depth our vetting process as been....all but one has kinda failed to deliver. Recently we had TWO come make a trip from 2+ hrs away. They talked about how they were gonna go for hours and the big game talk.....one round and done. I went longer and even stayed at the hotel after they left and we went again.

It wasnt a lack of interest on their part either as theyve already been making plans to come back again soon. Maybe there needs to be like a Google Reviews for BBC lol
"Reviews for BBC'S"! LOL

Like in a basketball team not every guy is the Captain or the elite franchise player like Lebron or Kobe! When it comes to performance and satisfying a woman some guys are just average and some guys are elite. It's your job to screen well enough to figure out which one's you are dealing with until you find that one really awesome guy and keep that connection.

Finding many of the BBCs are very, very, very flaky. We get responses of "I don't check this site often," which means "I'm on here at 2:30 am every other Saturday when my dick gets hard..." Rare to find someone who is seriously looking for ongoing FWB.

So. Many. Flakes. :(

Finding many of the BBCs are very, very, very flaky. We get responses of "I don't check this site often," which means "I'm on here at 2:30 am every other Saturday when my dick gets hard..." Rare to find someone who is seriously looking for ongoing FWB.

So. Many. Flakes. :(
If I checked when my dick got hard id be on quite often lol. But in all reality we haven't had bad luck with flakes as much as guys just not backing up their talk. Not that any where terrible and truly not complaining cause its just the nature of how "random hookups" work.

Back