3D Comic Interracial Toons (customize your cuck comic)

Cover.pngNaughty Neighbor 5.pngNaughty Neighbor 6.png

This story is about a stay-at-home mom named Ava who takes pride in being a great wife, mom and housewife. Her husband Chad is a hard-working provider for his family who has reached the top of his career. This family lives in one of the most expensive condos in their city. Their ******* Brianna goes to a private school. This family is the perfect trio until they receive a new neighbor who turns their life upside down. Ava's irritants, dissatisfaction and discuss for her new neighbor turns into infatuation, influence and lust. Causing her to become a complete and udder slut for her neighbor leading her into an unexpected double life. Check out the patreon page to see this story unfold.

While husband thinks his wife is out with a friend. His cheating wife is actually next door banging her bbc neighbor. The husband can hear the headboard hitting the wall and the skin to skin pounding through the walls, but he thinks it's the neighbor fucking someone else. Little does he know it's actually his wife pussy that's getting destroyed next door.

3.png2.png6.png5.png

I truly love all this guys work. I am really an advocate because of all the work he has done for me. going from a wannabe to starting to break the ice I showed her some of the work he made of her for me. It turned her on and it was my first start int this with her. Hope u don’t mind if I share a little. He has shown some on this thread but damn I wish u guys could see it all lol

Back