31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

Hi David, just wondering how your respective New Years celebrations went - hoping you all had a good time. Is Shelly now safely back home for the rest of the week? How was your New Year? Did Shelly and Marcus get to Myrtle beach and have a good time? When you have the time, I and all your other followers would love any naughty details you're able to share ... have a great week, Peter

Hi David. Any changes in you, Shelly and Marcus’ routine? Are they spending more time together in the new year? Have you all given any thoughts to informing more family (his, yours or hers) to your sharing?

Each to their own opinion, nothing wrong with that. Based on current verification requirements David doesn’t verify as a white male. Obviously, pics would be nice but he has chosen to protect their identity much to our chagrin. However, again nothing wrong with that. You my friend can chose to believe it as reality or not. David has chosen to share his, Shelly’s and Marcus’ journey with us. I have chosen to believe it’s reality for them. Although, if it is/was fantasy I have still thoroughly enjoyed the trip and hope David will continue to share. For those who are upset the journey doesn’t include pics I would suggest you quietly move on.

Each to their own opinion, nothing wrong with that. Based on current verification requirements David doesn’t verify as a white male. Obviously, pics would be nice but he has chosen to protect their identity much to our chagrin. However, again nothing wrong with that. You my friend can chose to believe it as reality or not. David has chosen to share his, Shelly’s and Marcus’ journey with us. I have chosen to believe it’s reality for them. Although, if it is/was fantasy I have still thoroughly enjoyed the trip and hope David will continue to share. For those who are upset the journey doesn’t include pics I would suggest you quietly move on.
I've seen this time and time again.

You have to realize these type of men do not get much attention in real life.

So the opportunity to LARP and get a ton of attention online is, well, like catnip.

Of course you and others choose to believe it. Because it offers an escape from your boring, mundane life. It's the same reason why we watch movies, or sports, or whatever.

I'm not here to take that from you. I don't care what you believe.

I've seen this time and time again.

You have to realize these type of men do not get much attention in real life.

So the opportunity to LARP and get a ton of attention online is, well, like catnip.

Of course you and others choose to believe it. Because it offers an escape from your boring, mundane life. It's the same reason why we watch movies, or sports, or whatever.

I'm not here to take that from you. I don't care what you believe.
Dude, I've been thinking the same thing. I even made a post saying that something seemed off months ago.

Dude, I've been thinking the same thing. I even made a post saying that something seemed off months ago.
What are you guys trying to prove? If that's what you think then that's your business. Why piss on others parade? Enough people on here are enjoying this and have enjoyed it so far. Many posts on here may be fiction even one's with pictures - after all this Forum is "Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories", it doesn't say it has to be true.

I am 34 and my wife Shelly is 31 yr, social, brunette wife with beautiful tits and nice rounded ass. Someone who catches a lot of attention. We have been living in Atlanta and recently moved to Savannah and moved into a condo. We plan to spend summers here while moving back to Atlanta during fall. The condo is beautiful, with beautiful views but is also old (1970s). It is in a condo complex with amenities such as swimming pool, jaccuzzi, fitness room, etc.

We are on second floor (there are only two floors) and in our 3rd week around 11pm we heard a loud noise of woman while having sex. The walls are thin so we can clearly make out an intense sex going on downstairs. It lasted for about 20 min with continuous sound of a woman asking for more "yes, yes..omg omg". I met the downstairs guy a week before, he was mixed, divorced and moved here about 1.5 yrs ago. He lives alone and clearly has some friends with benefit. Shelly wasn't too impressed as it bothered our ******* but we had little options.

I am ok size (7inch) but I do not think I took Shelly to that levels...I can clearly see the guy giving intense pleasure to his girl. I think he must be 6'4, very athletic build and drives a big motorcycle. I clearly thought Shelly didn't appreciate the noise, in fact she told me that this is not a way to live in a decent social neighborhood. However, it did occur to my mind if she as at all jealous of that woman

Fast forward 2 weeks, I was coming from a client visit and I saw Shelly chatting with the downstairs neighbor close to the fitness center. I parked my car at a distance and saw them chatting for good 45 min. I do not know why but a got a big boner seeing them together. Here is my little wife chatting with a big guy who only recent made a woman cum really hard and Shelly being witness to it. The most important thing, she never told me about that chat.

I have no doubt that she isn't cheating on me or anything like that..but I am trying to read her mind..what's going on there and if she ever thought of being in that bed instead of that other woman? Will it ever happen?
Just ask her. Ask her if she wants to scream like that too? Don't beat around the bush tell her you'd like to hear them together that'd be a turn on.

What are you guys trying to prove? If that's what you think then that's your business. Why piss on others parade? Enough people on here are enjoying this and have enjoyed it so far. Many posts on here may be fiction even one's with pictures - after all this Forum is "Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories", it doesn't say it has to be true.
It's almost like freedom of expression goes both ways. If this is popping your fantasy bubble, too bad, I don't give a fuck about you or your fantasies.

We are still in Savannah and plan to stay here for some time now
Hello David. Just found this site a couple weeks ago and came across this thread and I've read pretty much everything. The wife and I have been in similar situations, she had a relationship with her boyfriend for several years which ended due to him committing to another woman. She would spend time, including overnights to Vegas etc. Although we had threesums on occasion, we both preferred that they would be together and I'd get sloppy seconds creampie, reclaim her which was hot to the both of us. Just curious if you have experienced having her right after him, cleaning her pussy and fucking her. Sounds like you are having a great time

I think most of us here are very supportive of your situation and also are very envious of your situation. We would love to hear more about how you and Shelly feel about it and to what extent does Shelly share her experiences with you. Does Shelly still tell you how sex is with Marcus, Are you turned on when you hear noises from downstairs, does she still return to you without showering... does she hang out with Marcus and his friends... Maybe you could find time to tell us more when Shelly is away next weekend.

I am 34 and my wife Shelly is 31 yr, social, brunette wife with beautiful tits and nice rounded ass. Someone who catches a lot of attention. We have been living in Atlanta and recently moved to Savannah and moved into a condo. We plan to spend summers here while moving back to Atlanta during fall. The condo is beautiful, with beautiful views but is also old (1970s). It is in a condo complex with amenities such as swimming pool, jaccuzzi, fitness room, etc.

We are on second floor (there are only two floors) and in our 3rd week around 11pm we heard a loud noise of woman while having sex. The walls are thin so we can clearly make out an intense sex going on downstairs. It lasted for about 20 min with continuous sound of a woman asking for more "yes, yes..omg omg". I met the downstairs guy a week before, he was mixed, divorced and moved here about 1.5 yrs ago. He lives alone and clearly has some friends with benefit. Shelly wasn't too impressed as it bothered our ******* but we had little options.

I am ok size (7inch) but I do not think I took Shelly to that levels...I can clearly see the guy giving intense pleasure to his girl. I think he must be 6'4, very athletic build and drives a big motorcycle. I clearly thought Shelly didn't appreciate the noise, in fact she told me that this is not a way to live in a decent social neighborhood. However, it did occur to my mind if she as at all jealous of that woman

Fast forward 2 weeks, I was coming from a client visit and I saw Shelly chatting with the downstairs neighbor close to the fitness center. I parked my car at a distance and saw them chatting for good 45 min. I do not know why but a got a big boner seeing them together. Here is my little wife chatting with a big guy who only recent made a woman cum really hard and Shelly being witness to it. The most important thing, she never told me about that chat.

I have no doubt that she isn't cheating on me or anything like that..but I am trying to read her mind..what's going on there and if she ever thought of being in that bed instead of that other woman? Will it ever happen?
🔥🔥🔥👌🏿

We have been in Savannah right now, no immediate plans to go back to Atlanta. Shelly has been her splitting time and we both are enjoying the adventure. Msg me if you want to know more
David, There is also something very compelling about your posts. Many, if not most, of the posts on this site detail past events. However sexy these are to most of us, you are blogging about a current situation as it develops. It's happening 'now'. That makes it even more exciting. Maybe you could post during the time Shelly is with Marcus. I am assuming that you have more time on your hands when Shelly is away and also your sexual arousal will be at it's highest. Thanks for listening and even more for posting.

Hi David,
Now that you all have settled into a routine have Shelly and Marcus opened up to more family as to their relationship? Have they developed a social circle with friends? Also, what’s the plan for Valentines Day?

Back