31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

You’ve been on here 10 years now. Is that how it ended for you because you seem to be enjoying the lifestyle?
Nope....happily married for almost 15 years with lotsa *******....I LOOOOOOOOVE fucking my wife, this while story dynamic was fun to read but it seems like this guy is uninterested in sex overall.

I think the hotwife side is orders of magnitude better than the cuckold side and encourage my wife (she is not interested but she does engage in fantasy).

Got it. Enjoy Christmas together! A time to reclaim Shelly for a short while. Perhaps they can bring in the New Year together if your back from your visit.

I am sure they will have some time together to share Christmas prior to you guys leaving for your trip. Regardless, I would also imagine they will be on the phone while separated either texting, talking or FaceTiming while your gone.

I bet he does want her for the New Year! If I were you I am sure I would find that very exciting and frankly intoxicating to know my wife was in the arms of her black lover pledging with passion the New Year will be even a better year than their first year together.

Regardless, it’s really what does Shelly want? She needs to decide what she wants with your input and support. As I just said, I would personally like to know my wife was with her black boyfriend bringing in the New Year. However, she needs to tell you she wants to be with him without his pressure. I know he’s an alpha male but Shelly has to come to grips with what she wants for her and what pleases you.

As for the Christmas holidays, did she find a day/s she could spend celebrating the holiday with Marcus before you guys leave? I’d be curious what gifts they are exchanging?

David, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t envious even though I would probably be doing it differently. I couldn’t go without that pussy and knowing it was mine. However, each to their own and I applaud you and Shelly. Having a dominant black male fucking my willing wife is and always will be hot. I congratulate you and Shelly for living the life.

Hi David, hope you and Shelly had a great Christmas. As New Year is nearly upon us, just wondered if you're still going ahead with the plan for her to be with Marcus over New Year and whether you've firmed up on dates and arrangements? Any thoughts on what you yourself will do when she's with him?

Despite Marcus’ ask of letting Shelly spend Christmas with him, we stuck to our earlier plan and agreement and she stayed with me during Christmas. It was important and Shelly was also very supportive. We both had a great time in Atlanta. Now she is with Marcus for the next couple of days

Despite Marcus’ ask of letting Shelly spend Christmas with him, we stuck to our earlier plan and agreement and she stayed with me during Christmas. It was important and Shelly was also very supportive. We both had a great time in Atlanta. Now she is with Marcus for the next couple of days
Thanks for the update, David. Glad you and Shelly both had a great time in Atlanta. Do Marcus and she have any specific plans for the next couple of days? I recall he's taken her to some of his family events in the past. And what about you? How will you see in 2023 :)

Thanks for the update, David. Glad you and Shelly both had a great time in Atlanta. Do Marcus and she have any specific plans for the next couple of days? I recall he's taken her to some of his family events in the past. And what about you? How will you see in 2023 :)
No specific plans. They may go to the Myrtle beach area where he has a place on the beach

Back