31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

Neither, but closer to #1

He took her to his sister’s home which is about 3 hours drive. They stayed there for 2.5 hours. A lot went ot this decision but it was the right one, more importantly it was hers.
I bet Shelly is getting a lot of confidence from the relationship. And you are getting what I call some intense sweet and sour feelings.

Marcus sent me a message a week before thanksgiving that he would like to take Shelly with him to his sister’s place who lives 3 hr away. It was awkward to say the truth as neither of us expected this. He knew Shelly and I already have plans for Christmas holidays and he won’t see her for a week during that time so his point was sharing her time on two holidays

I left the decision to Shelly. She had mixed emotions, nervous, excited and also of making Marcus happy. He insisted and finally Shelly went with him and stayed for two hours. They spent the entire weekend together where I am sure he paid back to her. She is now back with me since Monday

David, I just came back across your thread. I will say I wasn’t a believer but I now say I will eat crow. Congratulations to you and Shelly. It sounds like it’s working for you three.

If I might I would like to make a suggestion. I think it would be a grand idea if you suggested to both Shelly and Marcus they spend the Christmas and NewYearholidays together. You could tell them both you wanted them to enjoy their first Christmas and New Year’s day together as a couple. Pure excitement on your part knowing they would be able to go out and be a true couple. Perhaps entertaining friends at his condo or going to holiday parties.

I know you said you already had a week planned with Shelly but I think this could be a real win win for all three of you. Of course, Marcus would like it being the dominant alpha he is because it would allow him to take Shelly to meet more of his family and friends. A true coming out with his woman. For you, by showing Shelly how much you love her by allowing her to enjoy her Christmas with her new lover and boyfriend. She would have to respect and love you even more for being so understanding. For Shelly, from the pure excitement and nervous energy of spending Christmas with Marcus rather than her husband. It would have to be a hell’va turn on!

In addition, it would allow you and Shelly to explain her absence to your and her family. An opportunity to let it be known she is spending the holidays with someone else by mutual agreement. You could explain you don’t know what the future will bring but for now it’s what you both want and you both are happy with the decision. End of subject. To really make it meaningful, you could tell both Marcus and Shelly together you think they should stay together through the New Year holiday starting this next weekend. That would give them time to enjoy the whole experience as mentioned above such as shopping together, parades, etc.

Hope you consider the idea. Take care and good luck.

In addition to the message above , I believe it would be very hot to know Marcus is the first one to kiss and fuck shelly on 2023

David, I just came back across your thread. I will say I wasn’t a believer but I now say I will eat crow. Congratulations to you and Shelly. It sounds like it’s working for you three.

If I might I would like to make a suggestion. I think it would be a grand idea if you suggested to both Shelly and Marcus they spend the Christmas and NewYearholidays together. You could tell them both you wanted them to enjoy their first Christmas and New Year’s day together as a couple. Pure excitement on your part knowing they would be able to go out and be a true couple. Perhaps entertaining friends at his condo or going to holiday parties.

I know you said you already had a week planned with Shelly but I think this could be a real win win for all three of you. Of course, Marcus would like it being the dominant alpha he is because it would allow him to take Shelly to meet more of his family and friends. A true coming out with his woman. For you, by showing Shelly how much you love her by allowing her to enjoy her Christmas with her new lover and boyfriend. She would have to respect and love you even more for being so understanding. For Shelly, from the pure excitement and nervous energy of spending Christmas with Marcus rather than her husband. It would have to be a hell’va turn on!

In addition, it would allow you and Shelly to explain her absence to your and her family. An opportunity to let it be known she is spending the holidays with someone else by mutual agreement. You could explain you don’t know what the future will bring but for now it’s what you both want and you both are happy with the decision. End of subject. To really make it meaningful, you could tell both Marcus and Shelly together you think they should stay together through the New Year holiday starting this next weekend. That would give them time to enjoy the whole experience as mentioned above such as shopping together, parades, etc.

Hope you consider the idea. Take care and good luck.
I have to think hard about it.

Understood. I was just thinking when I made the suggestion it would be a grand gesture on your part recognizing it’s their first Christmas and New Year and they should spend it together as a couple. In addition, it would show how much you trust and love Shelly. That’s it all about her. I would also guess if you and Shelly still go for the week she will be missing Marcus continually. Women are romantics. However, either way you decide works as the old saying goes distance makes the heart grow fonder. Congratulations again.

Understood. I was just thinking when I made the suggestion it would be a grand gesture on your part recognizing it’s their first Christmas and New Year and they should spend it together as a couple. In addition, it would show how much you trust and love Shelly. That’s it all about her. I would also guess if you and Shelly still go for the week she will be missing Marcus continually. Women are romantics. However, either way you decide works as the old saying goes distance makes the heart grow fonder. Congratulations again.
You got me thinking for sure, thanks!

Agree, great suggestions from private eye!! With reference to publish pics, maybe it could be ok just a pic where the face is not visible, so discretion would be kept 100%, that I understand is important to guarantee.

Hi David,
Did you, Shelly and Marcus decide if and how they were going to spend Christmas and New Year’s together? Are they now together through the first of the year? If you all did decide on an arrangement and they are together is everyone excited and what activities have they shared together as a couple? Hope all is well.

Hi David,
Did you, Shelly and Marcus decide if and how they were going to spend Christmas and New Year’s together? Are they now together through the first of the year? If you all did decide on an arrangement and they are together is everyone excited and what activities have they shared together as a couple? Hope all is well.
Maybe Shelly’s Christmas present is her first three some with Marcus and David. 😉

Back