31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

Shelly and Marcus relationship is blossoming. We have a very open conversation which means there is no confusion or mistrust. That being said, she has been very clear and has a strong no to 3some or even me seeing them together which means I only got glimpses but she has been very good in giving me a detailed story. Marcus has also introduced her to his friends and they are always a couple together

She told me that he is big but also thick. I know she has a thing for thick cock. She told me that she immediately came within seconds first time he got inside her. She hasn’t felt anything like that before. She came again a few moments later when his lips touched hers while he was stroking inside her. She then asked him to keep kissing her for a while which he was owning her. Her exact words “I never felt so helpless before, he was not just owning my body but every bit of me. I couldn’t do anything but just let him own me completely. I felt I was in heaven. His cock felt so nice inside me but his lips felt equally good”. I can’t count how many times she used the word “helpless” ❤️

She also told me later that she feels it’s her duty to keep him happy and does things that he asks her, including being his gf when she is out with him with friends, etc. But she also comes back in between, esp when he is traveling

I know she loves me but I also know she doesn’t love just me but also Marcus
Is she actually living with Marcus at his place now and only visit you sometime?

She loves him too? Well this is going to end well. If he turns out to be a player or manipulator, I hope you have a strong seatbelt because you are going to have one heck of a ride. And it wont be good.

Suggestion:
Invite Marcus out for a beer. Sit with him and find out if he likes your wife. If he does, suggest that you would be willing to see if Shelly would like to spend some quality time with him. Explain why and tell him exactly what is on your mind.

Float that idea to Shelly and see if she has an interest in getting to know Marcus a little better. Invite Marcus over for dinner and see where things go. Don't press either Marcus or Shelly. The fact that they stood and chatted for 45 minutes or so tells you that there is something in common.
Have you not been reading from the very beginning of this whole thing? Thats been covered in depth. I’d go back and read from the get go, you won’t be disappointed.

Shelly and Marcus relationship is blossoming. We have a very open conversation which means there is no confusion or mistrust. That being said, she has been very clear and has a strong no to 3some or even me seeing them together which means I only got glimpses but she has been very good in giving me a detailed story. Marcus has also introduced her to his friends and they are always a couple together

She told me that he is big but also thick. I know she has a thing for thick cock. She told me that she immediately came within seconds first time he got inside her. She hasn’t felt anything like that before. She came again a few moments later when his lips touched hers while he was stroking inside her. She then asked him to keep kissing her for a while which he was owning her. Her exact words “I never felt so helpless before, he was not just owning my body but every bit of me. I couldn’t do anything but just let him own me completely. I felt I was in heaven. His cock felt so nice inside me but his lips felt equally good”. I can’t count how many times she used the word “helpless” ❤️

She also told me later that she feels it’s her duty to keep him happy and does things that he asks her, including being his gf when she is out with him with friends, etc. But she also comes back in between, esp when he is traveling

I know she loves me but I also know she doesn’t love just me but also Marcus
How’s the situation going on?

Last edited:
ellos han follado en tu casa , lo pregunto por que se me ocurrió si pones cámaras ocultas para poder verlos

Back