30 [M4F] Philly / Central NJ —Fit, Clean BBC for Creampies

Sannu2017

Male
Real Person
From
PA, US
Hello,

I am a fit (6’0”, 180 lbs), clean (will show proof), and well-endowed 30 year-old SBM living in the NE Philly area.

Seeking a local woman who has an IUD, had a hysterectomy, or is otherwise infertile for ongoing fun 2-3x a week. Single women strongly preferred. Only interested in couples if I am the exclusive bull and the most the husband does is observe.

If you’re interested, please PM me with your favorite TV show/movie as the subject line and tell me a bit about yourself. Please have a few body pics on your profile or include them in the message. After that, we’ll move the convo to Kik for a bit and if the connection seems promising, we’ll schedule a time to video chat to see each other’s faces and determine if we want to proceed with meeting in-person.

Hello,

I am a fit (6’0”, 180 lbs), clean (will show proof), and well-endowed 30 year-old SBM living in the NE Philly area.

Seeking a local woman who has an IUD, had a hysterectomy, or is otherwise infertile for ongoing fun 2-3x a week. Single women strongly preferred. Only interested in couples if I am the exclusive bull and the most the husband does is observe.

If you’re interested, please PM me with your favorite TV show/movie as the subject line and tell me a bit about yourself. Please have a few body pics on your profile or include them in the message. After that, we’ll move the convo to Kik for a bit and if the connection seems promising, we’ll schedule a time to video chat to see each other’s faces and determine if we want to proceed with meeting in-person.
🙋🏻‍♀️

Hello,

Sounds perfect.. single on bc... no husband.

Back