Experienced QOS Hotwife seeking fit hung bulls in El Paso

Wildcplnslc

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
We're through traveling for a bit, and are settling down in EP for a year or two. Looking to meet fit, clean, hung males for some extra attention. Open to gangbang, creampies, DP and other naughty things in the right circumstances. We've been at this since the 90s, know each other well and will meet and screen males as a couple. We either play as MFM+ or Mrs plays solo if we feel comfortable.

Not a cuck couple

Please be respectful and articulate when contacting us. Mrs is smoking hot, and isn't interested in taking one for the team.IMG_20200627_232127851.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200321_210345672.jpg
    IMG_20200321_210345672.jpg
    861.1 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Hello to you both. Writing to you both here given I am unable to DM you directly due to settings.

I am a healthy, disease ******* and drama free straight male that enjoys sharing a lady. I do travel to El Paso frequently for work (will be there 4/13-4/14). I have experience with hotwife couples. I understand the importance of communication, delivering on what has been agreed on and discretion.

I am 47 yrs old, 6’4” 195 lbs clean cut, professional look that is well mannered and plays well in the sandbox. I have no issue with sending you two pictures (as you see fit to help establish my sincerity and authenticity). I am light skinned hispanic, with 8 in thick cock. I have no issue with providing recent std test results. I enjoy barebacking, multiple creampie play, dp and dvp.

Never any obligation for anything except discretion as I keep this activity private.

Would love to chat with you two about your experiences, likes and dislikes. Ciao!

We're through traveling for a bit, and are settling down in EP for a year or two. Looking to meet fit, clean, hung males for some extra attention. Open to gangbang, creampies, DP and other naughty things in the right circumstances. We've been at this since the 90s, know each other well and will meet and screen males as a couple. We either play as MFM+ or Mrs plays solo if we feel comfortable.

Not a cuck couple

Please be respectful and articulate when contacting us. Mrs is smoking hot, and isn't interested in taking one for the team.View attachment 5906872
Looking damn YUMMY sweetie ;)

Back