Philly / Central NJ — Fit 28 year-old in my sexual prime seeking a kinky older white woman

Sannu2017

Male
Real Person
From
PA, US
Fit, *******- and disease-free, well-educated 28 year-old SBM in the Philly/Central NJ area seeking a clean, kinky white woman who is older (late 30s-early 50s), clean, and has a nice body.

Something exclusive with a single woman would be ideal, but I'm also open to a woman who is partnered assuming consistent meetups would be on the table.

Some of my interests sexually are: sensual massages, oral (giving and receiving), foreplay, being swallowed, and giving facials.

If interested, PM me with a bit about yourself and some body pics (preferably verified) and we can move the convo over to Kik after a few messages.

My post very clearly indicates I am seeking a woman, so please don’t message me if you are a man. I’m not gay and am not interested in any sort of male-to-male contact. You will be immediately blocked and receive no response, so don’t waste your time. That also applies if you send me a PM just saying “Hi” or otherwise not including a few details about yourself and a body pic or two as I asked above.

I have body pics on my profile and verified pics in my early post history.

View attachment 3665499

Last edited:
Back