BBC Bull Looking for local Hot Wives and Couples in this lifestyle in Long Island or NYC

bbcinyou631

Male
Real Person
33y/o, Black male 5ft 11in, 160lbs, 9in long and ddf. I’m willing to get tested before we do anything. I am willing to drive to you if you live within a reasonable distance. I’ve started hooking up with couples a few years ago and I’ve found that I love it. I want to get back into it. Ideally, I’m looking for situation in which the husband/bf is either looking to share, take turns, watch. I’m not camera shy. I love all body types. Couples with a squirter or a woman who is interested in interracial will receive special consideration. I enjoy making out, sucking on nipples and eating women out. The messier, the better. I look forward to hearing from you. Please be able to verify

33y/o, Black male 5ft 11in, 160lbs, 9in long and ddf. I’m willing to get tested before we do anything. I am willing to drive to you if you live within a reasonable distance. I’ve started hooking up with couples a few years ago and I’ve found that I love it. I want to get back into it. Ideally, I’m looking for situation in which the husband/bf is either looking to share, take turns, watch. I’m not camera shy. I love all body types. Couples with a squirter or a woman who is interested in interracial will receive special consideration. I enjoy making out, sucking on nipples and eating women out. The messier, the better. I look forward to hearing from you. Please be able to verify
How about a humble seeker?

Last edited:
You sound very refreshing.

Where in LI? We are close and should talk

Where in LI? We are close and should talk
lynbrook nassau county here

Attachments

• ty.jpg
    ty.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 12
Back