28 [F4M] #Seattle Looking for BBC to impregnate me

Ok_Wish7946

Female
Looking for a handsome man, 18-28, who is willing to have unprotected sex with me and possibly impregnate me. We have sex and then probably never see each other again.

Specifically looking for a black man who is well equipped, clean & STD free. Ideally you can show me a clean STD test and I can do the same. I like a man with a slim but fit body, not too hairy.

I'm 5'6 with a thick but curvy body, blonde hair, blue eyes.

Message me and maybe we can chat a bit. If I like what I hear and see then we can meet up in a public place or something and see where that goes.

Looking for a handsome man, 18-28, who is willing to have unprotected sex with me and possibly impregnate me. We have sex and then probably never see each other again.

Specifically looking for a black man who is well equipped, clean & STD free. Ideally you can show me a clean STD test and I can do the same. I like a man with a slim but fit body, not too hairy.

I'm 5'6 with a thick but curvy body, blonde hair, blue eyes.

Message me and maybe we can chat a bit. If I like what I hear and see then we can meet up in a public place or something and see where that goes.
Hi there single in dc available for couple

Back