3 Years of conditioning...

After 3 years of almost constant conditioning... She let me use a black dildo...!!!

First time was not great , as she says it was to hard and the ridges on the dildo hurt her a bit ...

Will try tonight again , with lots of lube ...

Did it feel ******, or did she ask for you to do that? Just know, if she is going to get into it long term, it has to (at least a bit) feel like her own idea. Same advice goes the other way, it has to be something that both parties really want, or it can breed resentment and mistrust (and concern about ulterior motives).

I had a low-sex marriage for well over a dozen years. I tried to work her into more sex over time, and even when I did get more, I could tell, eventually, that it felt ******. There were a truckload of other issues, and we got divorced. She's remarried, with a baby with her new husband, but I know that he mostly sleeps on the couch now. Some folks are just really hard to turn.

Take your time, and if you ever feel like this is not about what she wants, don't hesitate to retreat a bit.

The second session was much better.... She even sucked the dildo and rubbed it against my cock....!!!

She took the black dildo like a champ , it went up to the balls no problem ....!!!

She came very hard , could see her mind making the shift ....

Still lots of reserve , she don't want me to look at her ....and so far not allowed to talk about it ....

But a lot of progress....!!

Progress? What is progress? All I know is that it took me nearly 40 years to get my wife to even try another man, now 10 years as a cuckold I can't get her to stop but she still won't go black! Am I making progress?

Back