3 Types of women

hard to say . if i ask her she would say "1" . and because society she will never think about the possibility .
but sometimes it need the right moment and /or the right guy to set a spark .

In 1975, My late wife was solidly #1 when we married. She was a Tennessee Mountain Girl, 18 years old, completely against "race mixing" and marital infidelity, as Sarah grew up fully believing in the "Southern Taboo" teaching and view of Culture, community, family, friends and church.

In 1978, Sarah (21) was solidly #3, before our 3rd anniversary, courtesy of my black co workers's long, thick BBC.

First met my black co-worker Thomas in NOV 1976. From 1976 to into early 1978, Thomas became a very good friend, the first black person Sarah or I had really known. Thom was a "country person" growing up rural like us so we were more comfortable with him than in the other white co-workers on our crews. Thom was the only black man in our crews. At about 15 months in the friendship, Sarah was sliding into sexual attraction to Thom, although she was in self-denial about the attraction, as her upbringing would not let her mind accept what her body wanted. Took 3 months of discussion between us, before Sarah admitted and accepted her attraction to Thom. By mid-1978, Sarah and Thom were regular lovers (for the next 10 years!), with my complete acceptance. Sarah's "Southern Taboo" upbringing morphed into a white hot passion for Thom's BBC and his black seed. At its heart the "Southern Taboo" message was "No black seed in white womb". After Sarah gradually got to know, like and love Thom, she craved feeling the big head of Thom's circumcised BBC deep inside her, and absolutely LUSTED for taking Thom's black seed into her white womb, in a total rejection of the indoctrination she (and I) grew up with.

I have always said there are 3 types of women:

1. Women that will never try BBC
2. Women that always wanted to try it or will try it after encouragement from their mates
3. Women that are total sluts for it.

Being that you are in this page you definitely can't be #1, so where you 2 or 3?

What I have heard from my wife and she works with a lot of people is there is a huge percentage of white ladies that will try a Black guy usually a younger black guy during a separation in their marriage …its the first guy there with…. and she said literally all do after a divorce…. In fact both scenarios are encouraged by their friends. She said it’s definitely a thing.

What I have heard from my wife and she works with a lot of people is there is a huge percentage of white ladies that will try a Black guy usually a younger black guy during a separation in their marriage …its the first guy there with…. and she said literally all do after a divorce…. In fact both scenarios are encouraged by their friends. She said it’s definitely a thing.
Yes, my wife revenge fucked a lot of black guys after her first divorce. Some of his friends too.

Back