2019 Cuckolding mainstream

I'm going off in a little to see that movie in a few hours if any cucks want to go and support this by all means do so if you can fit it in your schedule.

Reactions: wit
I'm going off in a little to see that movie in a few hours if any cucks want to go and support this by all means do so if you can fit it in your schedule.
I'll try. I actually have been rewatching that series on Amazon lately. Interesting they considered him a religious figure and were eager to obey his wishes and desires. Makes you wish HBO would restart it to capitalize on sex scene possibilities...

I'll try. I actually have been rewatching that series on Amazon lately. Interesting they considered him a religious figure and were eager to obey his wishes and desires. Makes you wish HBO would restart it to capitalize on sex scene possibilities...
Very good for knowing that part too. You are a fan! (y) (y) (y)
See the movie if you can as it's only shown today to possibly test the fan base?

Tell any friends to see it too.

Can you imagine seeing something like this 10 years ago? No? Neither can i....lol

Fellas, take fucking notes. That video was sexy as *******. Every husband should be giving that to their wife. Be sensual like that, rub all over their body, learn some skills and your wife will love sex with you.

Im not saying that if you have a great sex life, you won’t still want to be in this lifestyle but I want to put to rest the narrative that white men can’t be great lovers. Of course they can..,,they just have to care. Black men fucking care....nothing worse than being called a “corn ball lover”. I love the host and you gotta act like that in America but no way he’s putting it down in bed...why not - don’t have sex like you host.

You figure out what you gotta do to be a good lover.
I’m just saying.....white men can fuck, be sensual, sexy, loving, masculine - you just gotta wanna do that.

Fellas, take fucking notes. That video was sexy as *******. Every husband should be giving that to their wife. Be sensual like that, rub all over their body, learn some skills and your wife will love sex with you.

Im not saying that if you have a great sex life, you won’t still want to be in this lifestyle but I want to put to rest the narrative that white men can’t be great lovers. Of course they can..,,they just have to care. Black men fucking care....nothing worse than being called a “corn ball lover”. I love the host and you gotta act like that in America but no way he’s putting it down in bed...why not - don’t have sex like you host.

You figure out what you gotta do to be a good lover.
I’m just saying.....white men can fuck, be sensual, sexy, loving, masculine - you just gotta wanna do that.

Very good for knowing that part too. You are a fan! (y) (y) (y)
See the movie if you can as it's only shown today to possibly test the fan base?

Tell any friends to see it too.
I'll let you know what happened tomorrow.
Now being the day after the movie for those who wish to know more about it, I posted it on another thread for those who wish to reflect on Star Trek: Deep Space 9
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ing-back-at-star-trek-deep-space-nine.156855/ )

Is it necessary for cuckolding to become mainstream? why not just black men with white women?
It might be helpful if cuckholding became mainstream. Think of this very site if cucks did not exist here helping to subsidize the cost of the site? The cost to maintain the site would be higher and the cost for Black men and White women would be higher, and quite possibly this site might not exist at all? So yes cucks have a purpose, I mean their wallets do. (y) ?

I love the oil demonstration video (i wonder where it took place, exxotica maybe?) but i would hesitate to call that mainstream lol. Easily accessible perhaps. that video has 10 million views!

Back