18 Y/O, UK, Female for BWNO ✊🏿

T

tarapawg

Hi Everyone,

I recently took a break from the site for a while after my boyfriend found out I was on this forum. I was a member there for about 6 months.

I am now back I have discussed with my boyfriend and whilst he does not like it and has made it know he doesn’t condone me being on here, he has said he wouldn’t break up with me or leave me with nowhere to live if he found me again. So that’s good enough for me.

I am an 18 year old white girl from the UK looking for a first bbc, I believe in the BNWO. I’m looking for a dominant owner to talk to. If you feel the same, drop me a message.

T x

Last edited by a moderator:
Great
Hi Everyone,

I recently took a break from the site for a while after my boyfriend found out I was on this forum. I was a member there for about 6 months.

I am now back I have discussed with my boyfriend and whilst he does not like it and has made it know he doesn’t condone me being on here, he has said he wouldn’t break up with me or leave me with nowhere to live if he found me again. So that’s good enough for me.

I am an 18 year old white girl from the UK looking for a first bbc, I believe in the BNWO. I’m looking for a dominant owner to talk to. If you feel the same, drop me a message.

T x
It's great to see that you are going after your needs. All Women need to start realizing that their needs are important and that BBC can fill those needs!

Hi Everyone,

T x
He will not try to stop you he couldn’t even if he wanted, his very words say go ahead I want this for you ! Had he not wanted it he would have at least seriously tried to stop it
He knows it’s your right and duty if you want to be black owned

Back