18 Y/O, UK, Female ✊🏿

Please don't say this is real. Please don't say white girls have kept secret how much they want black men more.
Lol my friend over here in England schools have been mixed with blacks & whites since the 1950s, so yes white girls have been lusting after blacks since them times & by the time they got to see the Jackson5 on our top of the pops music show every week, back in the 1970s, it was game over lol.

Lol my friend over here in England schools have been mixed with blacks & whites since the 1950s, so yes white girls have been lusting after blacks since them times & by the time they got to see the Jackson5 on our top of the pops music show every week, back in the 1970s, it was game over lol.
Do they prefer blacks over whiteboys? How many white girls were you guys fucking behind their boyfriend's backs? And did they ever go back after? Please say no, please 😭

Hi Everyone,

I recently took a break from the site for a while after my boyfriend found out I was on this forum. I was a member there for about 6 months.

I am now back I have discussed with my boyfriend and whilst he does not like it and has made it know he doesn’t condone me being on here, he has said he wouldn’t break up with me or leave me with nowhere to live if he found me again. So that’s good enough for me.

I am an 18 year old white girl from the UK looking for a first bbc, I believe in the BNWO. I’m looking for a dominant owner to talk to. If you feel the same, drop me a message.

T

Thanks for this, I feel as if I’m getting rather attacked, I will be verifying in the future, if people feel as if I’m wasting there time then look elsewhere, I really don’t see why everyone’s getting so upset about me? Just move on if you don’t like the way I’m operating
Asking you to get verified is not attacking you.

@tarapawg, I send out the verification rules to members that have not yet verified as it is part of our duty as staff members. And since I noticed that you are not yet verified, I thought that I would send the link to you, :)

Hi Everyone,

I recently took a break from the site for a while after my boyfriend found out I was on this forum. I was a member there for about 6 months.

I am now back I have discussed with my boyfriend and whilst he does not like it and has made it know he doesn’t condone me being on here, he has said he wouldn’t break up with me or leave me with nowhere to live if he found me again. So that’s good enough for me.

I am an 18 year old white girl from the UK looking for a first bbc, I believe in the BNWO. I’m looking for a dominant owner to talk to. If you feel the same, drop me a message.

T x
Hi, Miss! You are very smart and modern white girl and I (but not only me, I’m sure) glad to see you here! 😉 I feel the same, but I am much older than you! And I believe in the BNWO too! I will be glad to be your friend here! ☺️😉

Whilst i am VERY pro BNWO, i do have a problem with the extinction of the white race.
This would be terrible. A crime.
We need us white boys and girls to be around for our Black Superiors.
How else are you going to get white women and cucks?
However, i strongly disagree with white men fucking white women. That is horrible in my humble opinion.
But we do need the white mans sperm to breed more white babies surely?

Back