Love to fantasize my wife been brought outdoor by her lover and was tied naked to a pole somewhere in a park, waiting for any strangers to use her body..

Then, after all that, leaving her naked body with all those semen and love bites all over her body.

We can debate forever if it's ******* if you consent ahead of time....but I did share the fantasy with a formal gf that she ended up making a reality without warning me it was coming. I showed up one night to fuck her at her hotel room (we both had clients in Baltimore) and she had two massive bulls waiting for me. She watched and repeatedly reminded me that this is what I had fantasized about. It was forceful, *******, sex. I wanted them to stop but knew she wouldn't allow it. It was painful for several weeks. I had to lie about the bruises and marks on my body. With all of that, I still think about it and have powerful erections. It's completely fucked up...but so is being a cuck. Would never want it again but don't regret the experience.
I could never lay hands on a woman and leave marks on her. I don't understand that wanting someone to hurt you during sex. You felt is was going to far but what kind of friend is that to stand by and let it continue? That is a different mind set.

I could never lay hands on a woman and leave marks on her. I don't understand that wanting someone to hurt you during sex. You felt is was going to far but what kind of friend is that to stand by and let it continue? That is a different mind set.
Different strokes for different folks. If you get pleasure from it, what’s the issue?

Except... that never happened. Is this really the forum you feel compelled to pass judgement???
Do you know someone that participated in rough sex and it got out of hand? I'm not passing judgement I just know someone it happened to and her 5 brothers didn't think it was very funny.

Do you know someone that participated in rough sex and it got out of hand? I'm not passing judgement I just know someone it happened to and her 5 brothers didn't think it was very funny.
I have been involved in many rough sex gangbangs or gangrapes depending on how you see it. While they can be very rough and sometimes even violent it is what I want. To each his/her own. It is not for others to judge

Yes. I do. It's not a question of humor or brothers. It's self acceptance and assessment. She's ok with it. So we move forward. With or without you or your brother's consent or approval

I have a serious love hate relationship with anal and will try to avoid it at all costs. I need a bull to gently coerce me into trying it, being gentle but forceful about the fact he’s going to do it, and when that cock is in there... taking and doing as he pleases with that hole. There’s an element of ******* there, but the gentle suggestion masks that a bit!

I have been involved in many rough sex gangbangs or gangrapes depending on how you see it. While they can be very rough and sometimes even violent it is what I want. To each his/her own. It is not for others to judge
If that is what you are into more power to you.

Back