Agree 1000%, and I'll go further, DON'T DO IT NO MATTER THE COUNTRY, TRUST NO ONE IN THIS. You might regret it your whole life.
3 ppl r strongly saying this but not one of u has explained why
I'm assuming ur worried someone would scream real ******* maybe? Idk,. All I know is if there are any truly dominating men reading this and like it as well. Feel free to hmu. ????

For me, it's not about it being rough, but simply that I have no choice. I'm there to serve, and I do so willingly, and they can do what they like, and whether I like it or not (I do!) is irrelevant.
Exactly. Having no control and at the mercy of someone else is hot for a lot of people. Being made to do things especially stuff u would normally not do. I even like the rough part but so much more when it's both together. I love giving myself to a dominate man ( or woman ) and having no say so about anything that happens to me. My fate is in there hands.

Well.. just go to a drunken hedo party behind doors or remote area.
Plenty of unsuspecting college girls and first time swingers(any age) get more than they bargain for(******) at such events/parties from time to time.
Seen it first hand in two instances
The one constant, that I have noticed, is there are other women who set it up or participate in making it happen and who will back the guy up if the female having it done to/******, tries to say she didn't want to.
always a woman/or women helping it happen
View attachment 2945777

Looking to hear more about this too. Haven’t heard of anything before.

Exactly. Having no control and at the mercy of someone else is hot for a lot of people. Being made to do things especially stuff u would normally not do. I even like the rough part but so much more when it's both together. I love giving myself to a dominate man ( or woman ) and having no say so about anything that happens to me. My fate is in there hands.
Okay, so you're saying if a bull sees you around, and likes that ass, he should just grab and ******* you? You wouldn't go to the police.

We can debate forever if it's ******* if you consent ahead of time....but I did share the fantasy with a formal gf that she ended up making a reality without warning me it was coming. I showed up one night to fuck her at her hotel room (we both had clients in Baltimore) and she had two massive bulls waiting for me. She watched and repeatedly reminded me that this is what I had fantasized about. It was forceful, *******, sex. I wanted them to stop but knew she wouldn't allow it. It was painful for several weeks. I had to lie about the bruises and marks on my body. With all of that, I still think about it and have powerful erections. It's completely fucked up...but so is being a cuck. Would never want it again but don't regret the experience.

We can debate forever if it's ******* if you consent ahead of time....but I did share the fantasy with a formal gf that she ended up making a reality without warning me it was coming. I showed up one night to fuck her at her hotel room (we both had clients in Baltimore) and she had two massive bulls waiting for me. She watched and repeatedly reminded me that this is what I had fantasized about. It was forceful, *******, sex. I wanted them to stop but knew she wouldn't allow it. It was painful for several weeks. I had to lie about the bruises and marks on my body. With all of that, I still think about it and have powerful erections. It's completely fucked up...but so is being a cuck. Would never want it again but don't regret the experience.
OMFG

Back