📽️Most hot Homemade ♠️husband humiliated

So, did he do a good “job?”
Does hubbysuck and swallow as good as his wife? Is the myth true that some cuckoos suck better than their ladies? And how does it make a bull like you feel?
I think the cuckold loves to smell and taste the wild lust, his wife's lust that she leaves on the bbc. He also loves discovering the taste of fermented milk, the secret that lets women tickle their clitoris when they see a bbc, its heat when it ejects and sticks in the corners of the uterus.

Fantastic ! One of the better videos I've seen in a long time! I have actually been so lucky to experience the same thing myself once. I was actually invited but on a 3 some where she was supposed to be the center. But it ended up that he was a spectator and wanted the cum in his mouth! I have probably never felt more like a "MAN" ! Best regards from Norway

it has been routine for me to lick my wife while she fucks or to suck the other man until he cums or have him pull out and fuck my mouth until he spurts. Most of the men we have met have wanted me to service them it seems to make them more comfortable since they know the husband fully accepts . With some long term guys it has often been just normal for them to drop by and pump a load in my mouth. I cannot say i like the taste or that it is not hard work but i am good at servicing cock and can drain huge loads from them

karolyn23, i`m totaly agree ! " Love how he strained so hard to deposit all his sperm it the white pussy. Fantastic. Would love to see more amateur vids like this."

Back