Not open for further replies.

FunnyBunny

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
From
Norway
1. No politics.
That means no more political discussions, or turning other topics into political ones, no Democrats and Liberals, government conspiracies, etc.

2. Be polite to your opponent if you get into an argument or discussion. Otherwise, this section will be closed to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you want to add something else to the rules of the section?
No, I'm a site visitor and not an admin. I come here, and have been for a few years, to discuss issues not relating to sex.

I like it here because there aren't many rules. People say what they feel, sometimes passionately, and nobody gets hurt. Sometimes people overstep the mark and can be rude or offensive, but nobody gets hurt and most accept that as a price to pay to come to a safe place for impassioned argument.

I think it would be shame to remove people's rights to argue without limitation and I for one am likely to visit less if the section is sanitised.

No, I'm a site visitor and not an admin. I come here, and have been for a few years, to discuss issues not relating to sex.

I like it here because there aren't many rules. People say what they feel, sometimes passionately, and nobody gets hurt. Sometimes people overstep the mark and can be rude or offensive, but nobody gets hurt and most accept that as a price to pay to come to a safe place for impassioned argument.

I think it would be shame to remove people's rights to argue without limitation and I for one am likely to visit less if the section is sanitised.
Politics forum was closet because of total rudeness and disrespect from members to each other. They just forget what it's like to be polite if it comes to politics. All our mods are fed up with this but nobody interested in sanitizing or apbridging freedom of speech.

Politics forum was closet because of total rudeness and disrespect from members to each other. They just forget what it's like to be polite if it comes to politics. All our mods are fed up with this but nobody interested in sanitizing or apbridging freedom of speech.
Polite question: does the forum exist for the benefit of the mods, or the benefit of the forum users?

I'm often shocked and surprised by the temperature of the debate with regard to American politics, but argument is the way that people get things off their chests. And if any of these people were to meet in real life, they would laugh and buy each other a beer.

So, my final words would be that you may not be interested in sanitizing freedom of speech, but that is exactly what you are doing.

Polite question: does the forum exist for the benefit of the mods, or the benefit of the forum users?

I'm often shocked and surprised by the temperature of the debate with regard to American politics, but argument is the way that people get things off their chests. And if any of these people were to meet in real life, they would laugh and buy each other a beer.

So, my final words would be that you may not be interested in sanitizing freedom of speech, but that is exactly what you are doing.

We have indicated our point of view, our site is not about politics, and based on unsuccessful experience, we will not allow any further discussions concerning politics.

Are we 'permitted' to discuss important issues like the war in Ukraine or other global issues like climate change?

To discuss such themes, there are plenty of specialized sites where you can go and do it. The blacktowhite is a "bit" about something else.

well.....hate to disagree with the board.........but disagreeing with people just seems to be me i guess.........................I do not care where you go or what you are doing....eventually the subject turns to politics.....it has to....our world evolves around it.....it effects our everyday lives....our food our money and jobs and etc.............just a way of life........

Politics has never been a real friendly discussion...never.....wars were fought...people died........countries taken over and etc......all over political disagreements.........just the way it has been for centuries......

now i will admit here in the US we have become to "hardcore" on our politics and it is destroying us from with in........and does not seem to be any end in sight.......and I am sure if someone had an answer to that we would have it solved by now.......

now as for the board.....sad to lose something that attracts a nice little crowd.....but like todays American politics we just can not seem to keep it friendly........I am as guilty as most here on that.....very passionate in my beliefs....................but rather than see it killed.....there has to be a way of keeping it toned down some......do not have an answer for that......but there is enough smart minds here to figure it out I would think.........as for me I stand by the old saying....if you can't take the heat...stay out of the kitchen!

now as for me i would like to see this worked out some how without being a pain in the ass for others to resolve..................after all politics IS something that effects every person here.....their choice as to weather they want to talk it or not....................really hope this can be worked out

nice little crowd

Not nice, they have been fighting with each other so much lately, then I have a feeling that it depends on how often they say "fuck off" to each other and write a complaint, then victory in the next US elections will depend on this.

Ultimately, there are a lot of political forums, for example, they can choose a forum where everyone will agree with their views, and they will not have the need and desire to lime and hunt to the opponent in any way on the forum about the interracial love.

Once again, for those who don't understand, our forum is about something else, it's like in an interest club, there was just one small table in the corner of this club where people could talk about politics, but at this table, people started throwing dishes from the table at each other and poking forks in eyes, now this table has been removed.

I understand what you are saying.....and not disagreeing with you......but a true forum covers everything....no one wants a forum where everyone has the same opinion..........or on the same topic.....which is what added to the appeal here......look at the goodies posted......come to politics...either throw in your remarks or leave.....what makes a good site is variety......something for everyone.....

true there are those here.....that just can not stand to lose an argument and feel they have to do something in retaliation......and that is what is really hurting things on the political threads........to many petty people who have to win at all costs........

but there are a lot of good people on here.....and with enough input I would like to see something worked out.....if possible.....rather than just have the extreme and close it

BTW.........there is nothing wrong with a good little "fuck off" once in a while.......everyone needs to have a wake up call once in a while............and it all goes back to joking.....maybe a little extreme.....just have to maintain that sense of humor

Last edited:
To discuss such themes, there are plenty of specialized sites where you can go and do it. The blacktowhite is a "bit" about something else.
I'm aware that it is a sex forum, but it has a section called 'off-topic discussion'.

I'm going to push and hopefully the new regime here doesn't mind being disagreed with. I did ask why the forum existed but you didn't answer. I asked did it exist for the benefit of visitors or the mods? I'm with Subhub, my feeling is that you're in danger of throwing the baby out with the bath water and that your objective could be achieved by tightening up on rules on, say swearing and insulting behaviour, and by suspending and/or banning those who aren't listening. At the end of the day words cannot hurt people. Nobody actually threw dishes and nobody actually poked forks in people's eyes. And, as Subhub said, there are a lot of decent and articulate people in this section of the forum.

I think you have put your big boots on and you only needed your normal shoes to sort this out.

Not nice, they have been fighting with each other so much lately, then I have a feeling that it depends on how often they say "fuck off" to each other and write a complaint, then victory in the next US elections will depend on this.

Ultimately, there are a lot of political forums, for example, they can choose a forum where everyone will agree with their views, and they will not have the need and desire to lime and hunt to the opponent in any way on the forum about the interracial love.

Once again, for those who don't understand, our forum is about something else, it's like in an interest club, there was just one small table in the corner of this club where people could talk about politics, but at this table, people started throwing dishes from the table at each other and poking forks in eyes, now this table has been removed.

Unfortunate - people love politics and fighting about it. Even though it looked like we hated each other - I can tell you the opposite was true - it was a Yin/Yang relationship - black to white exactly. When you closed the Trump thread it had 244,000 views - it was certainly drawing it’s share of interest and Sub is correct politics by it’s very nature is not a polite subject to discuss but that really was part of the fun. It’s too bad people complaining about basically insignificant things like reaction scores ended it for everyone. I, like Subby, will tend to come in here much less now that the political section is closed - it was my favorite forum. Unfortunate for all.

Last edited:
Unfortunate - people love politics and fighting about it. Even though it looked like we hated each other - I can tell you the opposite was true - it was a Yin/Yang relationship - black to white exactly. When you closed the Trump thread it had 244,000 views - it was certainly drawing it’s share of interest and Sub is correct politics by it’s very nature is not a polite subject to discuss but that really was part of the fun. It’s too bad people complaining about basically insignificant things like reaction scores ended it for everyone. I, like Subby, will tend to come in here much less now that the political section is closed - it was my favorite forum. Unfortunate for all.

This is the most poisonous section of the forum in which participants constantly insult and complain about each other, opposing groups begin to pursue opponents, create many new accounts for mass dislikes of people whose opinions do not coincide with their own.

Why should administration of site waste our time regulating such crazy situations?

This is the most poisonous section of the forum in which participants constantly insult and complain about each other, opposing groups begin to pursue opponents, create many new accounts for mass dislikes of people whose opinions do not coincide with their own.

Why should administration of site waste our time regulating such crazy situations?
I'd just ignore the complaints if I were you. Or advise those who complain to find another forum.

Perhaps you should ask instead why have you wasted time regulating these situations. Based on the comments on your profile, it looks like the new accounts and mass dislikes started happening after you acquiesced to Mac's complaints about people who genuinely disliked his posts.

Let the people eat cake!

With BEER

Hungry Cake GIF
Drunk The Champions GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back