37m married wanna be cuck in WI with cheating wife

Hey everyone new here but not new to the fantasy. I'm 37, white, in WI married and very submissive. Full disclosure my wife has no idea I'm here. She has cheated on my several times in the past, her most preferred partner was a black guy with a very large cock. We have since moved on from that but she doesn't know I found messages/sexts, pics, etc. between her "bulls" and I've had a fantasy of being turned into a sissy bi cuck ever since.

I'm looking for either a bull or dominant woman. If you're nearby I'd love to meet and be cucked by you, otherwise I'd love to discuss the situation with my wife while I serve you online like a good sissy cuck. This play wouldn't involve my wife directly, but I'm happy to involve her in discussion and other creative indirect ways if you are extra naughty.

Hope to hear from you!

Hey everyone new here but not new to the fantasy. I'm 37, white, in WI married and very submissive. Full disclosure my wife has no idea I'm here. She has cheated on my several times in the past, her most preferred partner was a black guy with a very large cock. We have since moved on from that but she doesn't know I found messages/sexts, pics, etc. between her "bulls" and I've had a fantasy of being turned into a sissy bi cuck ever since.

I'm looking for either a bull or dominant woman. If you're nearby I'd love to meet and be cucked by you, otherwise I'd love to discuss the situation with my wife while I serve you online like a good sissy cuck. This play wouldn't involve my wife directly, but I'm happy to involve her in discussion and other creative indirect ways if you are extra naughty.

Hope to hear from you!
you shouldn't CHEAT, you should talk to your wife.

She loves cock, so whats the problem? I have a cuckold serving me on telegram, if you want to serve, let me know.

Let’s see the wife, and then we can plan a way to try and seduce her, and breed her. Something I know you already want, even though you are not ready to admit it yet. In the process, you will become a serious duck, serving her and us bulls.

Hope to hear from you!
she already loves black cocks you should communicate your desires to here. I think it will bring you both closer together and sounds like a win win she's gets black cocks and you get to be her cuck

I’m Palestinian and I feel it’s important to create peace between cultures by me dominating someone’s white wife while they masterbate or only have their dick sucked while I pound their wife. I’m 26 in Chicago well experienced and ready 😏

Attachments

• D4B86D28-AF4F-49ED-A4A4-005D52254068.mp4
    407.6 KB
Back