Youthful indiscretions and rule breaking in your youth!

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Ladies and gents we were all young once and many of us break the rules of our parents and other people's parents. Some of us were screwing our brains out as youngsters. We don't need to know how young of a slut you were just that you were a young slut right under your parents nose. If you were a good girl until college then let us know about that time you let the football team run train on you in college! Fellas tell us how you were dating a girl and her best friend in high school, or banged a teacher in high school. Let's share some youthful rule breaking! LOL

Also did anyone ever get caught by parents?

Oh my where do I start? LOL

I have climbed through girlfriends windows and snuck under their beds until parents were sleep and spent the night sexin all night!

I have had sex with a teen girlfriend while her parents were out. Then parents came home late and we were just watching tv. Her parents went to bed and we had sex right in the kitchen with her parent upstairs. Another time came over when they were asleep we had sex, then when I was leaving I stepped on a step on the staircase attached to the household alarm system and it went off so her parents woke up and I had to make up a reason why I came over so late! LOL

Parents came home and teenage girlfriend went to walk me out. We went on side of the house by the backyard gate and had sex standing up.

Had sex in a girls parents bed once and it wasn't my idea. Though it was intense a *******!

Back