Your Wife Cucking You in your Presence

Do you desire being cucked in your presence?

• Yes, very much

Votes: 185 93.0%
  • No, I don’t want to be there to watch

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I’d rather she keeps it her secret

Votes: 3 1.5%

• Total voters
Husband is always there so far - but we are toying with the idea of a solo mid-day mid-week session with a new favorite. Excited by the idea but kind of nervous about liking it too much lol.
We have done that as my wife annd our friend both work in the cbd and occassionally catch up for lunch, they have gone back to his cbd apartment a few times for a quick lunchtime fuck. and yes, i've been a cuck for 30+ years, and it still gives me that cuck angst in my stomach if she texts me saying she's catching up with for lunch and am I ok if she goes back to his place for 20 mins. I always say yes, but also found its better to have a wank as well, without doing so, I struggle to on with my day and sit there waiting for texts, pics etc that usually don't arrive.

I have tryed to watch, it was worst and best experience in my sex live. We wanted this, but when it started I didnt wanted this anymore, but after few minutes of watching i was realy excited, it was realy exciting scene.. I made few pictures, ejaculated realy fast and I left them both in the room to continue. I just sit down in another room and waited with glass of whiskey.

Last edited:
I have tryed to watch, it was worst and best experience in my sex live. We wanted this, but when it started I didn wanted this enymore, but after few minutes of watching i was realy excited, it was realy exciting scene.. I made few pictures, ejaculated realy fast and I left them both in the room to continue. I just sat down in another room and waited with glass of whiskey.
So would you do it again?

I have tryed to watch, it was worst and best experience in my sex live. We wanted this, but when it started I didn wanted this enymore, but after few minutes of watching i was realy excited, it was realy exciting scene.. I made few pictures, ejaculated realy fast and I left them both in the room to continue. I just sat down in another room and waited with glass of whiskey.
how did she meet him?

Some husbands would rather prefer their wives having their sexual fun when they, the husband, isn’t around to watch it unfold. Or most wives prefer the husband not being around to watch . . . How much would you prefer her doing it in your presence?

Can't imagine not doing it together. No interest in any other way.

Would you want to be submissive alongside her?
I don't know. I think there's a probably a measure of submission, and almost certainly deference in most sharing situations, even if the husband doesn't want to admit it. I guess I'd feel that towards my wife for sure ( I mean, I want that, and the chance to demonstrate it to her by watching them play and have her see what it does for me), and by extension to a man with whom she shares her body and passion.

but I'm not at all certain how submissive she might be herself. I'm sure there could be some of that, but my idea of the best sex is a give and take, an ebb and flow. not just one thing. cuckolding can put a wife in a position of power, certainly vis a vis her spouse, and I think it would be a big turn on to see her own that power fully, become assertive and demanding in her own way with a lover. also with me. controlling things some. Unabashedly taking from both of us what SHE wants and needs.

Last edited:
Back