Your very, very first BBC? With photos!

Some amazing photos of people having fun here.

My husband and I have been swinging/open for around five years now. Our very first time was in our first apartment and it was with a coworker of mine at the time. It was pretty basic as in we had chatted with him about the whole event and what we wanted. He came over and we had dinner together and then some drinks while chatting. Him and I then retreated to the bedroom while my husband stayed in the living room.
I love this ...alone sex.....the very first time for a white wife feels a black lover slip deeper inside her she should be all alone in bed with him no condom and him not pulling out.....The best sex she'll ever have in her life is all alone sex with a black guy...this is a fact.

Our very 1st bbc experience was off of Craigslist and the blk man she chose on there proved very experienced meeting white wives and he talked her into allowing his friend to join. And she agreed. They were a tag team and did this allot together. But the experience was wild for us both and they had no problem turning my wife out for blk men as she's enjoyed them over 10 yrs now. She has one blk bf she's been seeing exclusively now for three yrs.

Attachments

• m18.jpg
    m18.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 621
  • m19.jpg
    m19.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 661
Our very 1st bbc experience was off of Craigslist and the blk man she chose on there proved very experienced meeting white wives and he talked her into allowing his friend to join. And she agreed. They were a tag team and did this allot together. But the experience was wild for us both and they had no problem turning my wife out for blk men as she's enjoyed them over 10 yrs now. She has one blk bf she's been seeing exclusively now for three yrs.
They do like to bring their friends to us too

My wife's 1st BBC was a guy working a night club in New Orleans. Long story short, he was on the sidewalk talking people into going into the club to ******* and dance. He hit on my wife and after hours of partying, we ended up back in out room with them fucking. These are the pictures from her 1st BBC. They fucked for over 4 hours, my camcorder 4 hr tape ran out. He came 5 times and never lost his hard on. He told us a month later that he'd taken some speed to stay awake all night as he'd worked all day, was partying with us all night and fucking her into the next morning. This was about 30 yrs ago and I captured them from the video I shot.

Attachments

• DRIN04.JPG
    DRIN04.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 617
  • DRIN09.JPG
    DRIN09.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 530
  • DRN06.JPG
    DRN06.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 537
  • DRN15.JPG
    DRN15.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 536
  • DRIN03.JPG
    DRIN03.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 555
My wife's 1st BBC was a guy working a night club in New Orleans. Long story short, he was on the sidewalk talking people into going into the club to ******* and dance. He hit on my wife and after hours of partying, we ended up back in out room with them fucking. These are the pictures from her 1st BBC. They fucked for over 4 hours, my camcorder 4 hr tape ran out. He came 5 times and never lost his hard on. He told us a month later that he'd taken some speed to stay awake all night as he'd worked all day, was partying with us all night and fucking her into the next morning. This was about 30 yrs ago and I captured them from the video I shot.
She had to so LOVE being fucked that long with a big black cock.

Did you ta
We have now been in this lifestyle for roughly 1.5 years, and had some fantastic experiences. But I will never forget my very first time!

I still remember I didn’t know what was going to happen that night, and even afterwards I really had to get used to the idea that it was apparently “OK” to love being used by another (black) male. Obviously I have come a long way since then 🙈

However, I am really curious about others’ first times! So please share them here.. This was my very very first taste of BBC!

View attachment 3630074
Did you take him balls deep in your throat here?

Back