Your place as a true bbc faggot .

At first I was ok with just letting my Wife/Mistress have sex with Her bull......little by little, She wanted me to surrender more and more......14 years later, and I don't even live in my house anymore......Her mom sold me......I now serve a Black couple across town.....completely feminized/sissified, and the only sex I have now is pleasuring Black Men......or Women, with just my mouth......I resisted as long as I could, but after years of training and indoctrination, I simply ran out of fight within me.....I have completely surrendered....

Yes I submitted completely I was told to get on all 4’s and did immediately and when the BBC was ****** on me I squealed some then told him it hurt alot and he did not stop forsing his BBC up me just ignored me and kept fucking me even walked me across the room with the BBC in me to get me in front of a wall mirror as I was crawling on me knees. The taken to the bed and was laid face down and fucked . I just did as told I never thought about about telling him to stop just used as he wanted.
Oh sounds like had a great time. Did you thank him afterward. I have a black Master and love when he fucks me the rougher the better. He whips my ass with a leather belt he has me kissing his feet. He took me to a gay bar a few times on a collar and leash. I get turned on whenI’m
Out in public with him as his submissive. I want to tell if you don’t have like a physical problem with your butt, just relax, go with it and think about surrendering to your Master it’s all about your Masters pleasure not yours , you just obey and receive him in your mouth and your boy pussy what ever he wants you do it. What will happen is you might really love to get fucked you’ll need him badly you’ll be converted into a faggot in no time lol

My lady hates the term Faggot ...and I am glad .
With that said I am her pussy free sissy cuck .
She has recently agreed for her Bull to use me when I am home alone .
I doubt he will ever take her up on it .
I think it would be the Ultimate Mind Fuck especially if it happened more than once.

It’s very important to know your place and your fetish before diving into anything. My place is in the natural order as I see myself attracted to white sissies, pathetic faggots and making sure all white households get BLACKED. Turning young white boys to true sluts for BBCs .

BNWO will strive to make this dream a reality in the long run because it does break all racial boundaries . Being a white living bimbo Fuck doll always ready to take BBCs is a very great and priceless privilege for any white faggot.
How often do you fuck white bois

Back