Your First Black

My first was a few years ago. Was at Premier nightclub in Atlantic City with my now fiancé and our friends. We started dancing and he grabbing me like no one ever had before. I felt how big he was through his pants and he was making me feel it. We had a room there ended up having the wildest nights of my life
I bet he took your ass too that night, didn’t he Baby??

My first time was in summer 2018, when i was 21.
He was 42 at the time, owner of the gym i was going to. He was very flirty but not pushy or disrespectful. Those flirts lasted for quite some months until i finally gave in and that's where it also happened, in the gym, after work time. It became our secret spot for a while until we moved on to new things. Still with him after almost 6 years.

Ladies who was your first black man?

My first white was my high school teacher she was 35 and I was 17. It was still illegal at the time and it could also get you killed.
My very first was a coworker I worked at Taco Bell with. We always flirted back and forth and went out one night after work. I ended up in the back seat of his car as he ate me out and then I returned the favor before we decided to have sex.

My first experience was in high school after a football game. Neither one of us were into football, we just tagged along with other friends. He was super cool and chill. We smoked pot. Three seconds later we were all over each other. It wasn’t a big deal, just passionate sex in a Jeep. We even laughed when I got my gum stuck in his public hair.

Despite being embarrassed, I had a great first experience with a very cool guy. I wonder what he is up to 27 years later? 😂😂

Back