Your First Black

4 years ago when I was away for work. I didn't usually do much in the evenings when I was travelling but had a bit of a stressful day, and had packed a bikini that time, so decided to go soak in the hot tub for a while. Met a very attractive, incredibly well built, charming fellow travellers in there. We chatted for quite a while, he flirted, broke my defences down, and invited me up for a *******.

I went back to my room to shower and change, and almost had second thoughts once his gorgeous body wasn't right there in front of me, but still went to his room with the idea in my head that it would stop at just a *******. He opened the door in just a towel, I melted. He poured me a *******, standing there like that...I could see the towel getting pushed out in front of him by his huge dick. He went back into the bathroom to finish getting dressed while I sat on the edge of the bed, but came back out shirtless, wearing just sweatpants. He stood in front of me so I was eye level with the perfect outline of him through his pants.

I had never cheated on my husband at that point, but I slid off the bed onto my knees like I'd completely given up on even trying to fight it at that point. I sucked his big beautiful black cock till he filled my mouth, then spent the next few few hours getting my insides rearranged.
And now

My first was a black man that lived with us for a little bit. Both of us were night owls and would generally stay up chatting after I got home at night. One night we started flirting a lot and both wanted it so soon I was sucking his cock. He returned the favor and let me ride his face before we started fucking. Fucked hard and came hard twice that night. Great first time with a black man.

4 years ago when I was away for work. I didn't usually do much in the evenings when I was travelling but had a bit of a stressful day, and had packed a bikini that time, so decided to go soak in the hot tub for a while. Met a very attractive, incredibly well built, charming fellow travellers in there. We chatted for quite a while, he flirted, broke my defences down, and invited me up for a *******.

I went back to my room to shower and change, and almost had second thoughts once his gorgeous body wasn't right there in front of me, but still went to his room with the idea in my head that it would stop at just a *******. He opened the door in just a towel, I melted. He poured me a *******, standing there like that...I could see the towel getting pushed out in front of him by his huge dick. He went back into the bathroom to finish getting dressed while I sat on the edge of the bed, but came back out shirtless, wearing just sweatpants. He stood in front of me so I was eye level with the perfect outline of him through his pants.

I had never cheated on my husband at that point, but I slid off the bed onto my knees like I'd completely given up on even trying to fight it at that point. I sucked his big beautiful black cock till he filled my mouth, then spent the next few few hours getting my insides rearranged.
What a hot story!

My first black was at the end of a extremely satisfying night. Unfortunately to tell it properly it will contain some racist observations. I wish not to offend any black males or females who read my words. It was not yesterday and as we all know attitudes for many have changed, a good thing.

I was invited to be part of a Fraternity hazing night. My participation quite simply was to pull a train with the whole frat. The new pledges of course were placed at the end of that line. The event was not held in a bedroom or other small room set up for a party as before. It was in a large basement room where a tarp and mattress were placed on a pool-table. The location gave everyone a good view which i believe was the point.
They were drinking and other things before i was ushered into that room. It was pretty crowded with the fourteen members and four pledges. I'm not sure if i just didn't see him in the crowd or if he may have not been in that room when i went in. The line started and one by one the guys took their turn pumping a hot load into me. It was the first time I'd had a crowd watching, previously only one to three guys at a time were in the room. I have to say it was stimulating to say the least. They cheered the guy in me on along with constant comments about both my body and how i loved fucking.
It took about three hours to get to the last pledge. He was on the table and in me before i looked from the ceiling to see his face. There was a black guy and he was fucking me. It seemed like only a few minutes when i noticed the noise level was gone. Only a couple of the others watching in silence. Soon they to left and we were there alone. The guy was looking right into my eyes and suddenly ask if I was ok with this. I must have looked confused because he followed up with fucking a black guy. I must have said something, but I have no idea what it was. I’m fucking the eighteenth guy of the night the last thing on my mind was social correctness. He was the end of the line so there was no need to rush.
I told him I was surprised a little because there had never been any blacks at any previous occasions at any of the Frat Houses that I was aware of. He told me he was a token black, a Player on the football team. A status symbol for the house. He pointed out he was at the end of the line, sure that the others had no interest in following him. Not even staying to cheer him on. I poked him in the ribs and said that’s not so bad, there’s no hurry. He didn’t and I got three loads out of him that night. The sex was great, the fallout was not.

I paid a price for that night later and I’m sure he did as well. People who had been friendly were cold and some avoided speaking at all. We saw each other on occasions and even he acted like we’d never met. I think we were both hesitant because of the reactions of others. It was a learning experience because people who had never made a raciest comment previously had no problem expressing the dislike of what I had done

It was literately like you fuck fifteen to twenty guys you get a high five, fuck one black and get the finger.

After our first encounter with a BBC I let a few weeks pass before bringing up the subject again. I asked Elaine if she thought she might want to do another BBC. She said she had fun doing Nate. I said "Besides having an extra wide cock did the black aspect add anything?". She said the taboo of white and black added an extra bit of thrill. She said most women don't have sex with more that one man at a time and most white women, at least of our generation, don't fuck their white husband and a black man at the same time. I said you have still not answered the question. After a pause she said she would do it again but I needed to set it up as she knew very few black people. Springfield does not have a large black population, but the internet was starting to become a more effective tool. I placed an ad in Adult Friend Finder showing a couple of photos of Elaine and requesting a BBC for a MWC. Being somewhat leery of listing our phone number I asked guys to mail us a letter or postcard with their phone number and photo. I had a post office box for business reasons so we felt a little better about our security from potential weirdos. We got a few letters and I called them explaining what we wanted. I think some of the guys thought I was bi or gay and seemed hesitant. I told Elaine if she wanted to enjoy another BBC she was going to have to help set it up by talking to the men. She could be more convincing than me and she could also be a judge of whether or not she thought the guy was a possibility. One of the ironies about Elaine is she does not really like talking about sex with the potential hookups, but she reluctantly agreed.

One young guy wrote her a very erotic letter describing what he would do to her. He was very graphic about sticking his long tongue inside her pussy, then sticking his long dick in her. She called him and let me listen to her talking him, trying to seduce him over the phone. She seemed to hit it off with him and told him she would call the following Saturday afternoon to discuss the details of hooking up. When we talked next Saturday he was excited about meeting, but said he had car problems. Elaine got his address and said she would call back after talking to me. We talked about it and decided the neighborhood was fairly safe and if Elaine got any bad vibes she would just leave. At that time we had a Porsche 930 Turbo and no one could catch her if she left quickly. We set up to meet him early enough that there was still daylight. As it was late summer and a little cool in the evening Elaine wore a see thru top with a light jacket. She could show a little skin if she wanted to or keep the jacket closed revealing nothing. I am a voyeur and I like to listen also. I had a small dictation type recorder and told Elaine to set it to record and place it on the console. She wasn't too sure about that, but went along just to please me. When she left I was both nervous and excited.white7.JPG

My first black was at the end of a extremely satisfying night. Unfortunately to tell it properly it will contain some racist observations. I wish not to offend any black males or females who read my words. It was not yesterday and as we all know attitudes for many have changed, a good thing.

I was invited to be part of a Fraternity hazing night. My participation quite simply was to pull a train with the whole frat. The new pledges of course were placed at the end of that line. The event was not held in a bedroom or other small room set up for a party as before. It was in a large basement room where a tarp and mattress were placed on a pool-table. The location gave everyone a good view which i believe was the point.
They were drinking and other things before i was ushered into that room. It was pretty crowded with the fourteen members and four pledges. I'm not sure if i just didn't see him in the crowd or if he may have not been in that room when i went in. The line started and one by one the guys took their turn pumping a hot load into me. It was the first time I'd had a crowd watching, previously only one to three guys at a time were in the room. I have to say it was stimulating to say the least. They cheered the guy in me on along with constant comments about both my body and how i loved fucking.
It took about three hours to get to the last pledge. He was on the table and in me before i looked from the ceiling to see his face. There was a black guy and he was fucking me. It seemed like only a few minutes when i noticed the noise level was gone. Only a couple of the others watching in silence. Soon they to left and we were there alone. The guy was looking right into my eyes and suddenly ask if I was ok with this. I must have looked confused because he followed up with fucking a black guy. I must have said something, but I have no idea what it was. I’m fucking the eighteenth guy of the night the last thing on my mind was social correctness. He was the end of the line so there was no need to rush.
I told him I was surprised a little because there had never been any blacks at any previous occasions at any of the Frat Houses that I was aware of. He told me he was a token black, a Player on the football team. A status symbol for the house. He pointed out he was at the end of the line, sure that the others had no interest in following him. Not even staying to cheer him on. I poked him in the ribs and said that’s not so bad, there’s no hurry. He didn’t and I got three loads out of him that night. The sex was great, the fallout was not.

I paid a price for that night later and I’m sure he did as well. People who had been friendly were cold and some avoided speaking at all. We saw each other on occasions and even he acted like we’d never met. I think we were both hesitant because of the reactions of others. It was a learning experience because people who had never made a raciest comment previously had no problem expressing the dislike of what I had done

It was literately like you fuck fifteen to twenty guys you get a high five, fuck one black and get the finger.
That's a hot story and quite a shame. Glad that things have changed since then!

Back