Your Favourite Place to Cum

Where is your favorite place to cum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i love feeling black cock throbbing and unloading its cum deep in my pussy then keeping the spunk up me all day at work knowing its dripping in my knickers ummm

ie never managed to get a black cock up my arse as im really tight, no matter how ive tried cos i love getting cum pumped up my arse loads!

You enjoy feeling the cum spread down your pussy like this?

black-cock-cumshot-inside[1].jpg

The 1st nut always Deep inside her white pussy, she can choose where the 2nd, 3rd and 4th go, but always in the pussy 1st

Reactions: knc
When a black man cums in a white females pussy it gives her the ultimate feeling of finally being complete. Something she has never before felt because white dick can not provide that, only a black mans cum can.

A black mans cum leaking out of a white pussy is her badge of honor. It gives her swagger, self confidence and a feeling of power she never had before and it does it every time. After that first time she craves more black cum inside her. She wants it, needs it and will do whatever she has to to get it. The black man likes it that way because now she will pursuit him to give him that white pussy and with that comes many benefits the black man has to love.

Back