DYFMW

You can start a thread that is specific to that topic if you like and hopefully others will contribute.
Most ladies are rather reluctant to share their sexual past with their current bo's. I guess they think it may negatively impact their current relationship.
Interestingly, for the ladies with liberal attitudes its a lot easier for them to get sex than it is for guys.
I know for me, I know who my wife's lover was before me but know practically nothing about her sexual experiences prior to that and she was a junior in college when she & I became a pair. Her only comment of her past is that she doesn't have a desire to have sex with guys with super large cocks. When we were swinging some in college & thereafter, I've seen her take a few large cocks, like 8 inchers, and I've always wondered just how large of cock she could accommodate inside her. She said the larger ones make her sore hitting her cervix so hard.
All I know is my 51/2er was good enough to give us 2 wonderful k.ids.

Last edited:
Maybe this can be the start of it. I was specifically thinking of searching for others who have been with my S.O. and hearing from them about how she was. Anonymously on the thread with identifying markers and then more detail name experiences etc on through private messages if there is a hit.

Back