Votes: 60 51.3%
  • In the woods/fields

Votes: 63 53.8%
  • In public buildings

Votes: 42 35.9%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters
View attachment 6318612How many folks here are a fan of taking their sex outdoors? Do you ever imagine being caught or observed by people and not minding it?

Where is/are your favourite outdoor spots for sex, and is your lover OK about it?

I love outdoor sex. I grew up hiking and camping so it was only natural to include my love of sex with being outside as well. Also it is just fun in general to be naked outside.

We have fucked in the car (driving and not), parking garage, in the drive way between parked cars at a friends house, side of the highway or overpass many times, as well as oral in the middle of a park during the day.

My wife with others had been fucked in a stairwell, movie theater, club, an open field and in a few swimming pool.

Yes, it's very exciting. Weather has to be nice, though.

Have done beach, car, river park, woods, quite a few random farm fields, on the deck outside our house (many times), back yard at friend's house, in parking garage at his work (many times), in the skyway in Minneapolis, several air bNb's
Let me know when you're in Minneapolis again.

Yes, it's very exciting. Weather has to be nice, though.

Have done beach, car, river park, woods, quite a few random farm fields, on the deck outside our house (many times), back yard at friend's house, in parking garage at his work (many times), in the skyway in Minneapolis, several air bNb's
Did you ever wish some random stranger was filming you while you were outside fucking?

IMG_2563.jpg

We have fucked in the car (driving and not), parking garage, in the drive way between parked cars at a friends house, side of the highway or overpass many times, as well as oral in the middle of a park during the day.

My wife with others had been fucked in a stairwell, movie theater, club, an open field and in a few swimming pool.
Did anyone fuck her while you drove?

2016-06-04 21.40.47.jpg

Back