Your favourite interracial photos

Getting dolled up for your rich, white boyfriend feels great for the first couple of years, but being treated like a queen is just not enough when your deep sexual needs are not fully satisfied. There are many innocent-looking teens beyond suspicion who's been confronted by their boyfriends for having "black daddies" on the side. Are you one of them or you keep playing the "sport" under the radar?

So the can make noise as much as they want without the neighbours hearing them 😉
The neighbors aren’t the ones hoping for a call back,,,if the cuck can’t hear what’s going on, then he’s not getting his end, he has to hear what’s going down if you expect it to “hurt so good”,,,contrary to what most of these posts lead you to believe, in most cases hub has the last say! At least ways if the wife wants to continue getting a stream of black cock and a hub to go home to,,,trust me, this would all stop if hub says so!

I like this pic, gotta have my hub do a caption with it, he just has to get rid of that face jewelry,,,one of the most epic lovers I ever had fuck’d me for a solid hour straight, had me thrashing around like some bird on the hiway when a car swoops over it, and he was very big on passionate tongue kisses, which is a most erotic thing to do while getting fuck’d, unfortunately he had a bar bell through his tongue and it kept hitting my teeth, every few seconds it’d hit them and send a sharp pain through my mouth, it began to get difficult on keeping my mind on what I was doing as opposed to when exactly the next sharp pain would arrive. My hub is a master cunnilinguist, and clit piercings mess up his whole style, plus he loves bellies,,,except when some jewelry digs into the side of his face. You want that stuff to prove you’re devoted to you sexuality, fine! Just take that crap off before you engage. Would you like some long pointy filigreed earring stabbing you in the cock while you’re getting a BJ? How about while sliding your cock into a woman real feverishly just before you nut, when suddenly the piecing opens up and you just happen to slide out and over it, ending with reacting like a big mouth bass on the end of a hook, yeah, I think that’ll end the night! LOL
Totally agree. When we first got married, Mrs J used a IUD (coil) for contraception. My cock is 7" long and every time I started to deep thrust, I would get a stabbing pain in the end of my cock. She then went on the pill, and after our k1ds were born, I had the snip.

Back