Your favourite interracial photos

Each to his own,,,but just because the cat had kittens in the oven, don’t make ’em biscuits,,,
Youd like my sister in law, she once spun her car 180 degrees, when she recovered she started driving down the wrong side of the road, she said “I feel like I’m in England”,,,to which my husband promptly pointed out there’s a whole slew of cars headed this way, and they all feel like they’re in America. Words are used to communicate, by stringing them together to make sentences, if our words don’t have the same meaning, then nobody knows what you’re talking about,,,feelings are for shrinks, they get paid to figure out what you’re trying to say,,,the rest of us rely on dictionaries! Mind you, this is coming from a woman who in her 23 years in the lifestyle has actually had thousands of letters from men requesting me to cuck them, others who’ve told me their mothers have cucked them, or their d.aughters have cucked them,,,all of which by definition is impossible, so you’re not alone. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe it’s just a fable,,,but they never did finish the Tower of Babel,,,did they?
Oh so true. Thanks for speaking it out loudly. :lips:

Each to his own,,,but just because the cat had kittens in the oven, don’t make ’em biscuits,,,
Youd like my sister in law, she once spun her car 180 degrees, when she recovered she started driving down the wrong side of the road, she said “I feel like I’m in England”,,,to which my husband promptly pointed out there’s a whole slew of cars headed this way, and they all feel like they’re in America. Words are used to communicate, by stringing them together to make sentences, if our words don’t have the same meaning, then nobody knows what you’re talking about,,,feelings are for shrinks, they get paid to figure out what you’re trying to say,,,the rest of us rely on dictionaries! Mind you, this is coming from a woman who in her 23 years in the lifestyle has actually had thousands of letters from men requesting me to cuck them, others who’ve told me their mothers have cucked them, or their d.aughters have cucked them,,,all of which by definition is impossible, so you’re not alone. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe it’s just a fable,,,but they never did finish the Tower of Babel,,,did they?
Those men don't know the meaning of the word. To me a cuckold is a married man who's WIFE is unfaithful, period. There are degrees of cuckolding and most don't want the wife pregnant; I for one wouldn't want that, but I think I would enjoy the humiliation of cleaning my wife after a bull has finished with her.

Attachments

• received_913171772840688.jpeg
    received_913171772840688.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 20220425_082443.jpg
    20220425_082443.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 20220425_082422.jpg
    20220425_082422.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 90
Back