Your fantasy has consequences

The look on this gf or wife’s face says it all. The look of trepidation says it all. If it was her idea or yours the reality is about to be delivered and as for most ladies this will hurt.

So fantasy for you if it was husbands idea may well be a little harder on the wife.

for the guys who get to dp your wife they are after there fun and listening to your scream , moan and cum hard are definitely right up there. So should hubby want her to do it as it is his fantasy ???

Attachments

• 75DBD9B6-3A94-41BD-A4EA-DC12DEB6C5E4.jpeg
    75DBD9B6-3A94-41BD-A4EA-DC12DEB6C5E4.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 689
Good afternoon

thanks for the reply. I can only speak from watching my ex wife play. She said there was a little pain involved but she actually likes that part of the fun as Well. Definitely not telling you how it feels for all women. That I definitely don’t know.

That’s a rhetorical question 🤔🤔 I felt amazing . The woman I love had brought a beautiful boy into the world whom I love very much.

with regards to answering your question she had to have cesarean section with them all. So it never altered.

Maybe the guy should have to have a turn as well for punishment.
Agree with this. He was the one that wanted to us to go down this road so I've started training my husband so he can experience the pain and then ultimately pleasure of being taken by BBC. He always told me the initial pain would be worth it and submitting would be so much fun. I mean he was right but soon it's going to be time for him to listen to those words 😏 xx

Agree with this. He was the one that wanted to us to go down this road so I've started training my husband so he can experience the pain and then ultimately pleasure of being taken by BBC. He always told me the initial pain would be worth it and submitting would be so much fun. I mean he was right but soon it's going to be time for him to listen to those words 😏 xx
Thanks for the reply. I never told my wife about the pain she might and did feel from dp would be worth it. I let her play because she wanted to. There was times I was not happy with the early morning returns having been fucked all night. But we both agreed she could until either she had enough or I was unhappy all the time with her. So I won’t be taking BBC . We agreed mutually she could play. The physical consequences were hers . I assume that a fair comment?

Yeah no problem with any of that at all, I was mostly just commenting on the irony that what he used to tell me, he will now need to listen to himself 😂. Everything we did was because I wanted too but he said lots of things to encourage me to try my first bbcs. Now that he is fully submissive to me I think he should experience what I did and I'm sure he will enjoy it too and I'll enjoy saying back to him the things he would have been saying to be a year ago! 😂

The look on this gf or wife’s face says it all. The look of trepidation says it all. If it was her idea or yours the reality is about to be delivered and as for most ladies this will hurt.

So fantasy for you if it was husbands idea may well be a little harder on the wife.

for the guys who get to dp your wife they are after there fun and listening to your scream , moan and cum hard are definitely right up there. So should hubby want her to do it as it is his fantasy ???
I see the point that you're trying to make but that moment of an uncomfortable point look on her face could be anything. Not every second of any sexual encounter is going to be filled with big smiles. Other than that moment of possible discomfort there is nothing that indicates whether she is enjoying herself or not.

I get that. My ex wife had BBC at 19. Introduced to her at her works by her sister. She was about 90 lb then ridiculously petite . We had seen each other about 6 times . I never knew until after we married 🤷‍♂️ Her sister had in the back ground contently encouraged her to try it.

she loves big cook needed no encouragement just reassurance that the security of our marriage was there so she did not have to cheat or worry ruining the enjoyment. Which it was.

I see the point that you're trying to make but that moment of an uncomfortable point look on her face could be anything. Not every second of any sexual encounter is going to be filled with big smiles. Other than that moment of possible discomfort there is nothing that indicates whether she is enjoying herself or not.
I like the dissection of the post. Your comment regarding the possible momentary discomfort this lady looks she is having is taken on board. As I have on two occasions seen my wife dpd I can only draw from that experience though she seemed she was either in some discomfort or pain she fucking loved it.

Oh my god. You’re amazing, I wish I was your husband. And I wish I had the courage it takes to let a bbc own my ass

Back