Your Cock Does Not Make You a Cuck...

No doubt white cucks are on the smaller size certainly in comparison to most black men...

I'm not huge but I'm content with my cock and though no one has ever complained, I realise my limitations and thats what makes me a white cuck...

It's the lack of stamina in comparison to black men
It's the lack of confidence and swagger in life and in the bedroom
It's the fact I don't cum as much in comparison
It's the fact my cock is weird and ugly compared to black cocks
It's the fact I don't excite my partner sexually

It's all that which makes a cuck a cuck and I'm happy to let my partner experience real alpha men with everything I don't quote have.

Not all cucks are small.

Last edited:
From a cock perspective, I know I'm small...and know there are smaller. It stands at 4.75 when fully erect, and funnily enough, it's a grower. That being said, at 45 I notice that at full erection, it doesn't stand as proud any more. Regarding stamina, I'm not a quick ejaculator. As a matter of fact, I have never cum from oral/hand (other than my own). What does happen though, is that at some point I will loose the erection. So it becomes, at some point, a situation in which we move to doggie style as this accelerates the ejaculation for me.

Any how, just sharing those observations regarding stamina, compared to what I perceive bulls to have.
Also, as stated above, not a failed man...just a kinky one.

I am still a wannabe but believe my cuckold desire comes from being a very fast cummer, no stamina, and sad to say just not very good at sex. I am not that small but probably still below average so this desire and fantasy is very psychological for me. Always felt bad for my wife as she must have been sexuality starved over the years but never wanted to fuck another.

Last edited:
No doubt white cucks are on the smaller size certainly in comparison to most black men...

I'm not huge but I'm content with my cock and though no one has ever complained, I realise my limitations and thats what makes me a white cuck...

It's all that which makes a cuck a cuck and I'm happy to let my partner experience real alpha men with everything I don't quote have.

Not all cucks are small.
Well said. I have 8 inches but…who cares. It’s white.

Not all cucks are small.
I will agree because I'm only a cuck and sissy for dom bbc and I have an 8 1/2 white cock and finally just today found a bbc that will truly cuck me and cage my pathetic white dick because I am his to do with as he wishes. I finally have a bbc key holder

i grew up in black household cause mom only liked black men, I heard all the pillow talk, I heard her talk about men . I heard the stories she told about my dad (who I never met) sometimes the stories were changed over the years. I had 3 half black brothers.
So I never actually felt I was a cuck growing up but even my best friend (who was black) fucked my girlfriends and it was the norm with my girlfriends they all liked him never told his girlfriend when he had one but I was always there often hold their hands or doing something for the cause. I loved seeing them cum and knew from hearing moms stories and pillow talk that it was the right thing to do and I would always cum watching often with Carrie playing with my Dick while Trey fucked her. Trey was fucking me long before I got any girl friend anyway and after they would leave or when we were alone .

It's the desire and ability to share your wife and accept a role that is subservient and obedient to younger bigger cocks and bulls, as well as your wife's needs and desires. The ability to follow instructions and enjoy the use of your wife by strangers that you or her have never met until a few moments ago, and to take a back seat to what everyone else in the room wants, and for you to facilitate them having the most enjoyment from each others bodies, also the fact that you are there to serve them in anyway whatsoever, while at the same time getting maximum enjoyment as a cuck from the whole thing...that is the true essence of a cuckold.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

It's the desire and ability to share your wife and accept a role that is subservient and obedient to younger bigger cocks and bulls, as well as your wife's needs and desires. The ability to follow instructions and enjoy the use of your wife by strangers that you or her have never met until a few moments ago, and to take a back seat to what everyone else in the room wants, and for you to facilitate them having the most enjoyment from each others bodies, also the fact that you are there to serve them in anyway whatsoever, while at the same time getting maximum enjoyment as a cuck from the whole thing...that is the true essence of a cuckold.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
Exact;ly, well put. I am sub to younger, bigger cocks and bulls too -and my wife needs more sex than I alone can give her. So I follow her instructions and watch or help her and to also suck the bull if he or my wife wishes me to do so

Not all cucks are small.
Not every black stud has a big dick either.🤨

you're cucks because your bitch ass whimps and have no fucking back bone. race has nothing to do with it Kanye is cuck to Kim and he's black. It's issue in today's world so-called feminist have made it their mission to pussify men and any real man that stands up for himself they call toxic. So we have a generation of young men that won't stand up for themselves or the women in their life. We need masculine men brought back.

you're cucks because your bitch ass whimps and have no fucking back bone. race has nothing to do with it Kanye is cuck to Kim and he's black. It's issue in today's world so-called feminist have made it their mission to pussify men and any real man that stands up for himself they call toxic. So we have a generation of young men that won't stand up for themselves or the women in their life. We need masculine men brought back.
I totally love Masculine men

This comment got me hard lol so much I agree with.

Back