Younger cuck/stag, older hotwife/cuckoldress/vixen. Ever seen it?

When I was about 21-22 I had a classy bar that nearly all of my friends worked at that I’d go tonightly. One night after a particularly aggravating day, I’d sat next to an older blonde lady that was about 20 years my senior that I’d gotten to know there. I didn’t know much about her other than that she’d danced in clubs for 15 years or so and had only recently stopped and that she like to flirt. She started buying me drinks left and right and we kept talking that ******* back and forth, to the point where I just kinda reached out got a feel of all the bases right there at the bar before she could say anything.

Long story short, I had some other things to take care of that night and we parted ways. When I came to the next morning, sobering up, smoking on the back porch I answered a phone call and it was her saying “hey baby!” I planned to hit it and quit it but a good dancer knows how to build desire. That coupled with the fact that when I peeled her clothes off she had brickhouse model body better than I’d ever seen on a girl my own age and that she didn’t mind using her saved up dancing funds to buy me new toys of all sorts...she ended up being a big part of my life for about 3 years.

Lately, when I’ve not been dating someone I’ve hit her back up. She’s a production manager now and doing well for herself but doesn’t seem to mind meeting me where I tell her to come, insist on cooking dinner or bringing me food, and stripping down to a G-string, designer bra, and heels for me to have my fun.

I’ve been thinking lately about just telling her what’s up and seeing if she might be down to play the cuckoldress role for me. It was always a power struggle between us and that’s why we eventually parted ways. And she knew how to be cruel in a way I couldn’t stand back then but would get me going now. Plus she danced for 15 years, meaning if I were to watch or be a soft participant, I have no doubt she could put on a show that me and the bull would both enjoy. Plus I’d kinda like to spoil her a bit beforehand with hair/makeup/nails etc. as she’s always looked out for herself and never really let a guy just do things like that for her.

Has anyone else experienced or know of a similar couple with such an age gap?

And yes, fwiw, that body of hers is still rocking.

Last edited:
Well, that would only make her 42 in your example... not "old" really ;) After all aren't "40s the new 30s"? :rolleyes:

But yes, we have seen 20+ year age differences many times, personally too, in the swinging lifestyle, including MFM stag or cuck scenarios.

Heck the first time we first went to a swing club in the early 2000s, where she was probably about 25, we played with a couple in their mid/late 50s. And now that we're in our 50s/40s we've met with some couples in their early 20s ourselves, and guys in their 20s.

Age generally isn't an issue for us, where maturity and personality are the important consideration.

Well, that would only make her 42 in your example... not "old" really ;) After all aren't "40s the new 30s"? :rolleyes:

But yes, we have seen 20+ year age differences many times, personally too, in the swinging lifestyle, including MFM stag or cuck scenarios.

Heck the first time we first went to a swing club in the early 2000s, where she was probably about 25, we played with a couple in their mid/late 50s. And now that we're in our 50s/40s we've met with some couples in their early 20s ourselves, and guys in their 20s.

Age generally isn't an issue for us, where maturity and personality are the important consideration.
Well that was when we met, and it was closer to 24 years actually, I believe. She’s 52 now and I’m 28. And no I don’t see her as “old” by any means. If anything she views herself as older than I do.

Good physical genetics aside, some family health issues have taken their toll through the years and she feels pretty beat as a result. Other than that, she’s still ready to go dance again. Like one side’s beat and worn down and the other is still a 20 year old party girl in Miami.

Still uses make up styles that were popular in the 2000’s when she danced. I’ve often thought about buying her some high end make-up palates and finding a good place to have a makeover done if she’s go for it.

Imo she could compete show up some of the more popular mature stars in the industry if she’d embrace the years vs trying to paint on a young face.

I’ve considered asking her to play the role for years, and have the perfect set/setting envisioned. Typing it out now makes me think I might actually approach the topic and see what she says.

Back