Younger BBC 13 1/2 inches for wife or girlfriend

Name is Jerome, I’m very experienced with older couples and prefer older married white or hispanic females. Your husband/BF can either be in the same room watching or he can join us totally up to you.

I have absolutely no limits and love to FUCK rough making the wife squirt in front of her husband. If you’re serious DM me your contact info and i’ll call or send you a text and we can chat. Or I can give you my cell and you can hit me up now I’m home alone and free until tomorrow evening since girlfriend went out of town to visit visit her mom.

Jerome S

Attachments

• IMG_3158.jpeg
    IMG_3158.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 539
Name is Jerome, I’m very experienced with older couples and prefer older married white or hispanic females. Your husband/BF can either be in the same room watching or he can join us totally up to you.

I have absolutely no limits and love to FUCK rough making the wife squirt in front of her husband. If you’re serious DM me your contact info and i’ll call or send you a text and we can chat. Or I can give you my cell and you can hit me up now I’m home alone and free until tomorrow evening since girlfriend went out of town to visit visit her mom.

Jerome S
You have a nice dick l
If only we knew you last year , we’ve been in california on holiday. I would have done anything to get you and my wife together . She’s very serious to get something unimaginable like yours into her body. She only had 9 inches biggest treat she had . I can tell you I respect you for what you have . Wish we can see a cock like yours cumming , its fantastic.

You have a nice dick l
If only we knew you last year , we’ve been in california on holiday. I would have done anything to get you and my wife together . She’s very serious to get something unimaginable like yours into her body. She only had 9 inches biggest treat she had . I can tell you I respect you for what you have . Wish we can see a cock like yours cumming , its fantastic.
When you see the BBC coming it makes us white boys knees weak and are little dicks hard and our wives pussies wet.

Jerome S
Very hot

Jerome S
Where r u located? Latina hotwife near Pittsburgh

Jerome S
Jerome be my youbg buck again

Jerome S
My Kik is dulcebbcprincesa

Jerome S
Dm me and let’s see if we can work something out…

Jerome S
Beautiful

Jerome S

Jerome S
Let's meet available this weekend in riverside area

Attachments

• IMG_7081.jpg
    IMG_7081.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 103

Jerome S
Great looking cock! I’d love to play with it and share it with my girl?

Back