Jerome 11 1/2 inch BBC for wife or girlfriend

Sup guys, Jerome here from Houston BBC male 6’2 245lbs 11 1/2 inches and very thick in girth. Looking for real couples or single females for some good, rough fucking. You must be real or please don’t waste my time. I promise to make your wife/girlfriend squirt even if she never has squirted before. Hit me up.

Sup guys, Jerome here from Houston BBC male 6’2 245lbs 11 1/2 inches and very thick in girth. Looking for real couples or single females for some good, rough fucking. You must be real or please don’t waste my time. I promise to make your wife/girlfriend squirt even if she never has squirted before. Hit me up.
Big all over sir

We are real my wife wanting a bbd for first time she can take a big dick u must fuck her hard

Attachments

• IMG_2023-04-07-04-52-08-469.jpg
    IMG_2023-04-07-04-52-08-469.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2023-04-22-06-48-55-018.jpg
    IMG_2023-04-22-06-48-55-018.jpg
    757.6 KB · Views: 149
Wishing you where closer to my area ♠️

Location? We’re in Ohio.

Mine never has squirted

Wish we were in Houston. 😘

We’re looking for someone that can deliver the bbc, and in the style of DFW Knight. Romance involved and not just a hard fucking. Mid 50s couple looking for a great first time experience.

will be in Houston in Sept

We are Just across the State line!

Attachments

• BBW=P-DildoSlut-BBC-000.jpg
    BBW=P-DildoSlut-BBC-000.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 79
  • BBW=P-DildoSlut-BBC-003.jpg
    BBW=P-DildoSlut-BBC-003.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 61
  • BBW=P-DildoSlut-BBC-005.jpg
    BBW=P-DildoSlut-BBC-005.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 86
My girlfriend loves bbc can you post pics of the bbc

Back