11 1/2 inch BBC for kinky phone šŸ“ž conversation now

BBC here 26 years old, girlfriend is still at work and Iā€™m looking to play with couples or single ladies only. 11 1/2 inches with camera phone and photos. If interested and serious hit me up with your phone number and wifes/girlfriends photo and we can talk on the phone.

Jerome
Hit me up on Kik at hotwifekelly6921. We can work our phone numbers from there. Love to chat.

BBC here 26 years old, girlfriend is still at work and Iā€™m looking to play with couples or single ladies only. 11 1/2 inches with camera phone and photos. If interested and serious hit me up with your phone number and wifes/girlfriends photo and we can talk on the phone.

Jerome
Iā€™d luv to see my girl try and take that 11 1/2ā€ monster

Jerome
Les do it

Jerome
Yes please

Jerome
Hey there John here love phone about my sexy little white wife Jill 34

Jerome

Back