Young white wives with older black cock

The truth being about our fantasy is that every time we get together and bring it up, once we get on the second bottle of wine, the fantasy goes off in all sorts of different directions each time.. so it would be impossible to write it all down.. it’s never the same, it’s always, what if this would happen or what if it’s this way.. I think y‘all understand what I’m saying when two ******* girls get together to sort out a fantasy.. lol
So hot, I totally understand.

Very hot, in a similar vein, found these pics of an older black king with a young and beautiful blond white queen that he happily impregnated. Love the significant age difference between the white girl and the black guy. Also love the black *******/prince standing beside his white mom in triumph. Picture doesn't leave much to the imagination. The young white princess is depicted as the older black man's proud sexual conquest. And their IR marriage is consummated by her giving birth and becoming a mom to a black *******/prince, i.e. his ******* and future heir.View attachment 6992219View attachment 6992915
I really really love these artistic images like these and adds even more to my fantasy..

where do you find these true of images?? I’ve been seeing others similar and I’m so amazed with al of them.. Please ost more if you find them..

The truth being about our fantasy is that every time we get together and bring it up, once we get on the second bottle of wine, the fantasy goes off in all sorts of different directions each time.. so it would be impossible to write it all down.. it’s never the same, it’s always, what if this would happen or what if it’s this way.. I think y‘all understand what I’m saying when two ******* girls get together to sort out a fantasy.. lol
I love when it causes them to get excited and they play together!!!

Back