Young white wives with older black cock

My husband has always loved seeing me with older men, and as we progress into this next fantasy for me it’s just experiencing black men, and of course the breeding side of things, for my husband, the absolute ultimate would be for me to be bred by an older(60+) black man
I would love to watch.

It is a hot pic for sure. Please share with us some of your thoughts when you look at the picture.
It makes me think of a fantasy of mine where my girlfriends and I get abducted in Africa while on an African Photo Safari and then nnot released for a couple years..
A fantasy my girlfriends and I share together and way too long to write about it here..

It makes me think of a fantasy of mine where my girlfriends and I get abducted in Africa while on an African Photo Safari and then nnot released for a couple years..
A fantasy my girlfriends and I share together and way too long to write about it here..
Where would you write about it? I’d love to hear!

I'd love to hear it all sometime and give you my cock to help it come true!!!

Hot, is your girlfriends blacked?

I'd love to hear it all sometime and give you my cock to help it come true!!!
The truth being about our fantasy is that every time we get together and bring it up, once we get on the second bottle of wine, the fantasy goes off in all sorts of different directions each time.. so it would be impossible to write it all down.. it’s never the same, it’s always, what if this would happen or what if it’s this way.. I think y‘all understand what I’m saying when two ******* girls get together to sort out a fantasy.. lol

Back