Young white wives with older black cock

Hmmmmm........ just an educated guess on my part: There's like almost half a million pics posted here on B2W. Am thinking that if ya haven't found what you're searching...... maybe not gonna be found ----- EVEN IF YA MAKE A NEW THREAD AND WAIT FOR A FEW HOURS!!

Sorry. Just my thoughts. Good luck, though!!!

mwcli4bbc

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I've seen only only a few. There's tons of older white wives, you'd think there's be more of the reverse. Well, if anybody sees any, I'd love to get them. Thanks.

mwcli4bbc

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I know. How is it that on the massive scale of the internet where I've seen every weird, twisted and depraved thing one can imagine (and some others I can't believe anyone did imagine) but I can't find a relatively tame subject of sex between and old black guy and a young white wife? Am I really asking too much? Have I found the limits of the internet? I guess my wife and I will have to make our own.

nothinguc

Gold Member
From
VA, US
Middle aged white women tend to be into cuckolding more and are usually seeking younger men. Younger white women tend to just go black if they want to with young black men.

mwcli4bbc

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
In 2004 my wife was only 24.. this guy "Big Willie" we called him, must have been mid to late 40's, so maybe 20 years older than her, and he would come over when he was in town on business and destroy her pussy.

View attachment 555203
Nice. That's what I'm talking about. Do you have
In 2004 my wife was only 24.. this guy "Big Willie" we called him, must have been mid to late 40's, so maybe 20 years older than her, and he would come over when he was in town on business and destroy her pussy.

View attachment 555203
Nice, that's what I'm talking about. I just wish you could see the age difference in the pic. My wife and I have been talking with a 67 year old black guy from another site and may be setting something up this month for her very first time. She doesn't want her face in any pics but I'll get the contrast in both color and age somehow.