Young white couple in Philly area

YoungWhite4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
23m 22f. Me and my gorgeous girlfriend are looking for a BBC to have a threesome with around the Philadelphia area. Pm, comment, and we can kik chat also.

We are both new to this and it's very important to find someone who makes us both feel comfortable. We have to get to know eachother first. Must be respectful. Later 20s early 30s is preferred.

Attachments

• 20180727_111748.jpg
    20180727_111748.jpg
    774.1 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
23m 22f. Me and my gorgeous girlfriend are looking for a BBC to have a threesome with around the Philadelphia area. Pm, comment, and we can kik chat also.

We are both new to this and it's very important to find someone who makes us both feel comfortable.

Welcome to the site!!

Are you using a black dildo on your girlfriend? If you don't have a black dildo you should perhaps consider getting one.

We are both new to this and it's very important to find someone who makes us both feel comfortable. We have to get to know eachother first. Must be respectful. Later 20s early 30s is preferred.
Your girlfriend is very beautiful. Sadly, I'm not in Philly since I'm actually in Atlanta, GA. I'm 32. But good luck on your search.

I'm in philly so if you guys wanna talk just message me

Back