Young hung live in bull

BBConnoL

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
Any couples maybe looking for a live in bull situation im a nasty dom bull and would love to try living with an attractive hotwife and her husband for maybe a month or so I have high sex drive and I’m always hard I’ve always had this fantasy and wondering if anyone would be interested I would help out with chores around the house and rent if need be I am serious in my search and very interested in making this happen as soon as yesterday preferably someone in the Ohio ky Indiana area but I’m down for all 50 states

We are in Ohio. Might be interesting to make my cuck hubby watch a good loving stud for a month. What did you have in mind? In more detail I mean. Send me a message and we can talk.

Any couples maybe looking for a live in bull situation im a nasty dom bull and would love to try living with an attractive hotwife and her husband for maybe a month or so I have high sex drive and I’m always hard I’ve always had this fantasy and wondering if anyone would be interested I would help out with chores around the house and rent if need be I am serious in my search and very interested in making this happen as soon as yesterday preferably someone in the Ohio ky Indiana area but I’m down for all 50 states
DM me

If only we were in the US sir. I would love to bring my GF over for a month for you to relentlessly fuck her brains out and not have to lift a finger and I will pay rent. I only humbly ask as you fuck my girl all month is that I can be your house slave and errand boi. I would cook for you both, clean, groceries, literally anything you command sir. To be leashed and naked only allowed on my hands an knees and to be ordered to lick your hard floors, toilets and anything else clean as my gf moans on your cock all day and night. Joint rolling ashtray cuck boi. It would be amazing to be clean up boi and buy you condoms and be used condom disposal boi. What humiliating and useful things could I do like cleaning your house every day as you fuck my girl like a real man for a month???

Back