Live in bull

BBConnoL

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
Any couples maybe looking for a live in bull situation im a nasty dom bull and would love to try living with an attractive hotwife and her husband for maybe a month or so I have high sex drive and I’m always hard I’ve always had this fantasy and wondering if anyone would be interested

Any couples maybe looking for a live in bull situation im a nasty dom bull and would love to try living with an attractive hotwife and her husband for maybe a month or so I have high sex drive and I’m always hard I’ve always had this fantasy and wondering if anyone would be interested
I’m right here with u bro. I’d be down for this myself too!!

I don't think we would do live in as hot as the idea is. But we have a big interest in doing a Airbnb with a Dom or multiple men and wife is free use during said trip.

Back